What's new

Business discussion idea?

A common unifying micro blogging site is twitter. Tons of useful information are dished out there. Considering the fact that subscribing to their personal products or services and sites might be expensive, almost every influential figure today has a twitter account.
Also Pinterest, tumblr and to an extent YouTube are also good options

You can get business ideas from life situations. Your interaction with the society will tell you what and what is needed and how to go about it. You can also develop business ideas with problems around you.

I get a lot of business idea from the internet and some online communities ,because you will have a lot of people there that will advise you on the best business idea based on the budget and the amount of money you need to start.

I think social media is a common site for such discussion. There are Facebook Groups that you can find which are themed with business or whatever subject you desire. There are also Facebook Pages where comments or reviews are welcome that can elicit discussions from the followers.
You are absolutely right @Alexandoy, Facebook is an excellent place for this kind of discussions, in the groups or pages there. There are many sites that can be used to clarify doubts more than anything else on social networks.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
Well i have been checking most comments and they are really helpful but i will still suggest making use of the social medias to join different entrepreneurs group

A lot of free resources around the net but I'll recommend Pinterest, YouTube, tumblr and even twitter. These sites are loaded with great things. Especially youtube

The best forum I know for that is quora. All ideas in any business aspect are being discussed there. You can also get other ideas from there about other issues
I agree with you but sometimes quora can be so complex to use, I av an account with them but I stop visiting since I don't know how to go about it.

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
Most people have good business idea and do not have enough capital to start up a business while others have capital and did not have good business idea that's why most times partnership is encouraged.

These type of websites I also believe can be those types domiciled in our various localities. Like in Nigeria here, you can check sites like nairaland for such discussions

Their are numerous of them created here at bizdustry site when we toggle to the business forum. If well followed with more researches we can grow our business from there.
Yes this community has helped me a lot and have exposed me to so many ways I can make money online ,most of them I will need a laptop to do it and I'm still expecting my laptop to arrive in few months time.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?

Personally, I believe that the use of the social media sites are very effective in helping to discuss any kind of business plans and ideas once there are lots of followers.

There are so many discord forums I should shall Media groups that are dedicated for business people to come and share their thoughts and their ideas about business.

Personally, I believe that the use of the social media sites are very effective in helping to discuss any kind of business plans and ideas once there are lots of followers.
yes I personally experienced that the social media platforms are best tool to advertise any product or service. The best way is buying some advertising credits, and the AI of the social platforms are so well developed, that it targets only the the specific audience of similar choices.

Forums are of great help to websites owners, because they meet people who have real experiences on what they feel about there websites and some other things, forums like quora, Reddit and nairaland.com

Quora and Reddit are one of the best online platforms where you can easily discuss business ideas and really get good business inputs that will be useful for your business.

Yes this community has helped me a lot and have exposed me to so many ways I can make money online ,most of them I will need a laptop to do it and I'm still expecting my laptop to arrive in few months time.
Its good you're determined to make it online. Adding a desktop computer together with your mobile phone will enable you work more efficiently.

To the best of my understanding, social media platforms like the Facebook and Twitter and Instagram including YouTube are platforms people use to discuss busness related matters more often

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.
Most people after getting a good business idea one thing they do next is to discuss it with friends and family to see additional information and encouragement in areas where they are making mistakes and where they will need improvement in the plan and proposal.

Its good you're determined to make it online. Adding a desktop computer together with your mobile phone will enable you work more efficiently.
Yes I'm just so happy that very soon my laptop will just arrive, this will expose me to a lot of online opportunities I can make money, I'm somehow afraid because I've never operated a laptop or computer before.

How to be more creative, and a discussion of new ideas for your company, should be a part of your business meetings. Time devoted to discovering new ways to do things and exploring additional business opportunities takes your organization toward the future, while staying ahead of your competition. Explore what the competition is doing and how you can do things better. Look at new products and ideas and invite presentations from vendors on their new products or services.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back