What's new

Business discussion idea?

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
There are diverse websites and news feeds that entrepreneurs normally use to discuss new business ideas online and one of them is Facebook group, I am in one of the group where new business idea is been discussed .

Their is no place to discuss about business that is more than on the forum, lots of people visit and contribute effectively about their own business experience and others learn from them.

There are sites and forums alike where services like this are be done, I use quora a lot but it's reduced now but still it's a good place to raise and share ideas with like minds even if that's the case

Though business ideas that would work would depend on the place where you stay, there are so many groups and forums online that promote such contents.

I don't remember the name now but a couple of years ago, I was on an online forum on business, finance and investment niche. I learned a lot from this forum
the contribution of such forums for increasing the knowledge and awareness about the on-line businesses is very high. Even in this forum also I am able to understand and learn so many things about online earning that helped me in enhancing my skills.

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
I don't think there is one because people won't want to share their business idea openly . There is possibility of having a platform where they can discuss challenges but not ideas

The most website or platform most entrepreneur used this days most especially those one that have application and it could be downloaded from playstore or iOS store always leave a place where to post your review about their apps or products.

The one i know about that i have experience and have been very helpful is the Quora,the information shared on the platform is very helpful and they range from different and diverse topic.

Their are varieties of ideas around for business potential entrepreneurs to go into. It should be chosen based on passion, and not starting a business which you aren't passionate about.

like they say no man is an island,and it is from discussion site that one can get to know things that could help him in his or her choosen career of personal life.And one of such helpful forum is quora,its contents has been very useful.

I think major subscription based magazines like new York Times and the economist are filled with business correspondence. Also major enews outlets like BBC, CNN has particularly sections set aside for business. You can get enough from their programs.

Go straight to Google and type in these keywords and phrases, after you search one, go to the next. You will get hooked up with forums, articles, and blogs.
How do I start a business
Small business ideas
How much do I invest in new business
Starting a business on your own
How to advertise new business

⭐️ Also ⭐️ ummm RIGHT HERE!
Bizdustry.com
Let’s not overlook the obvious
All the biz info you would ever need

There are diverse websites and news feeds that entrepreneurs normally use to discuss new business ideas online and one of them is Facebook group, I am in one of the group where new business idea is been discussed .
Yes in online, there are so many discussion portal where we can discuss our business ideas. some website are there, where we can find investor to invest in our business ideas also. We have one in our place which is developed by my own friend.

Their is no place to discuss about business that is more than on the forum, lots of people visit and contribute effectively about their own business experience and others learn from them.
People who need business idea should be able to get enough of them here because there are a lot of business idea that ve been discussed here on bizdustry, if others are not learning I'm learning a lot.

Quora is my go to site for things like this. The site holds a huge reservoir of knowledge and people are ready to answer your questions professionally.

There are a lot of platforms that discusses about business ideas and you can also get a lot of them on the internet. This particular platform is also very good.

Online mentorship sometimes works but not every time , so i dont really depends on online mentorship instead I make my own personal research on the business I want to venture into.
I don't really depend on online business mentorship if iwants to go into any business. Investment requires extra knowledge, and I prefer to meet experts for good mentorship, and also see it firsthand in order to be really sure of what I am doing.

People who need business idea should be able to get enough of them here because there are a lot of business idea that ve been discussed here on bizdustry, if others are not learning I'm learning a lot.
Their are numerous of them created here at bizdustry site when we toggle to the business forum. If well followed with more researches we can grow our business from there.

There are a variety of sites where you can consult and learn, I can recommend Quora, in Webtalk there are also very good counselors even in this forum you can create topics and learn from the members. Personally there are many doubts that I have clarified here so I recommend you to create topics.
I think social media is a common site for such discussion. There are Facebook Groups that you can find which are themed with business or whatever subject you desire. There are also Facebook Pages where comments or reviews are welcome that can elicit discussions from the followers.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back