What's new

Business discussion idea?

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
on Google you can find a lot of business ideas as well bizdustry.com itself is a platform where you can discuss about different types of business you can ask to the public they will give you opinion about starting up and how does in any business.

I don't know if much. I think this is my first time of hearing this and it's a great innovation in the business sector as ideas will always be needed to implement things. Strategy management is a good business part too. Thanks for sharing this as I hope to read more post about this.

One of the best place you can see a business idea is youtube channels on finance and business building. I can't name a channel right now but if you make use of search bar on YouTube you're going to come across a lot of them.

There are many business forum that the world is now venturing into which actually make things easierbehind the process of discussing about the business or the business description for easier but complicated and complex and we'll discuss about

Forum sites this days are snapping up the online business discussion platforms. Most entrepreneurs seek opinions from forums, to aid their views on their current business idea in order to get solution for it.

One of the best place you can see a business idea is google... You can get vital information about business from this site,and business buildings..all ideas in any business are being discussed there. It is very informative channel

When it comes to a website that fits this mentorship description of yours, forums are what is mostly utilised by these entrepreneurs to discuss and get business ideas and mentorship from each other as no one can claim to know it all. It's the sharing of information that actually helps to grow an entrepreneur business.

I will recommend you to meet with experienced and successful business owners so as to learn and know some likely tips from them. And I am sure with that you will he good to either establish business of your own or be a manager.

Quora will always be my number one place to get information on business ideas. Another website I do visit to get information on business is nairaland. There are many people there that are ready to share business ideas.

Performance conversations aren’t always easy. But when employees aren’t able to perform their best, it’s important for managers to address it right away. This employee meeting topic is a good opportunity to see what may be missing in their experience and what gaps managers can help fill. These meetings should end with clear, agreed-upon action steps for performance improvement.

There are actually a lot of tho platforms online and on social media and some discord communities. Not just in business but I actually belong to a group called photography and friends on Facebook that was created with the same aim to achieve same purpose.

I think there is a lot of website where people can share business deal and it can be giving someone good result, and them are helpful to discuss.

there are corners for business people that chat in, forums for example, there are also sub-reddits for investors (if you are aware of what happened with Gamestop recently, then you might know about this part xd)

There is no websites that cannot be used to generate business ideas, there are countless of sites where business ideas were being discussed. Most PTC sites discussed business ideas and there are many other forums where ideas are generated.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning where do entrepreneurs and business minded people gather to discuss business and like topics, well i would say some forums exist for such talk and quora as well, they use this

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning where do entrepreneurs and business minded people gather to discuss business and like topics, well i would say some forums exist for such talk and quora as well, they use this

There a lot of forms on the internet and communities in social media like discord forums where people have created to share business idea to themselves.

There are different ways that you can use to generate business ideas. You can business ideas through discussion with your friends and family and you can also generate business ideas through reading and research on the internet.

There are many platforms that you can use to discuss business ideas. Even forums like Bizdustry, Forum coin and beer money forum have business sections for that purpose. You can also look at Quora and Reddit for that, people also discuss business ideas there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back