What's new

Business discussion idea?

There was a website I have used : MentorBox they had a $7 USD a month subscription with a lot of great content, been their client for like three months I think and have learned a lot from them.

There was a website I have used : MentorBox they had a $7 USD a month subscription with a lot of great content, been their client for like three months I think and have learned a lot from them.
Good one but the challenge is that most of the mentorship sites do share business guide on generality of business and some busineses required you to understand the environment first

Forums are of great help to websites owners, because they meet people who have real experiences on what they feel about there websites and some other things, forums like quora, Reddit and nairaland.com

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?

quora , reddit (free sites) where you can discuss anything and find the people you are really looking for. you can also use certain specialized forums on such a thing.

I’d suggest quora and it’s not restricted to business talks only
Post automatically merged:

There’re many websites used but I’d suggest twitter.

Last edited:
The best forum I know for that is quora. All ideas in any business aspect are being discussed there. You can also get other ideas from there about other issues

this is about how to think about your own business and how you're developing how you're thinking about it the choices you're making. What choices you're making I think we'll all enrich our understanding of this very very first question

What are the most commonly used websites or feeds that entrepreneurs generally use to share or discuss new business ideas?
I don't really depend on online business mentorship if iwants to go into any business. Investment requires extra knowledge, and I prefer to meet experts for good mentorship, and also see it firsthand in order to be really sure of what I am doing.

There are many sites that you can join to be getting Business idea discussion, but the one I belong to and that I have been learned alot from are: Nairaland and quora.com. you can still search many of the sites on Google. But you can't just read alone you have move close to people that experts on the particular business you want to learn more about.

There are lots of sites where people share business ideas, get to learn more about lots of business and earning opportunities. Some of the sites do charge membership subscriptions like wealthy affiliate, mentorbox, etc, some allows free participation like quora, reddit, etc, while some even pay you to become part of the discussion like forumcoin, bizdustry, etc.

Talk it Out with Trusted Allies. Once you have a business idea that you think has real potential, don't keep it to yourself! ...
Research the Market. ...
Draft a Business Plan. ...
Build a Prototype. ...
Raise Funds.

Presently I know of simplybrandit, just like the name, the platform is all about brands and business idea. The subscription fee is just a token and they offer services like helping a brand from the idea stage to business inception. People have shared different good testimonies about them.

JTheir are some site that you will join to take a sy for you on your business and the site I know this thing usually regular is quora .com the site is consistent of all apparatus in the business and you can discuss as possible.

I have heard a lot about mentor box and will be keen to try it out. Never knew it was as cheap as $7 per month. Being someone that enjoys reading business contents, joining the site will be of immense benefit to me as it will enable me understand basic business principles that I lack knowledge of.

this is about how to consider your own business and how you're growing how you're pondering it the decisions you're making. What decisions you're making I think we'll all improve our comprehension of this extremely first inquiry.
Post automatically merged:

this is about how to consider your own business and how you're growing how you're pondering it the decisions you're making. What decisions you're making I think we'll all improve our comprehension of this extremely first inquiry.

Last edited:
There are a variety of sites where you can consult and learn, I can recommend Quora, in Webtalk there are also very good counselors even in this forum you can create topics and learn from the members. Personally there are many doubts that I have clarified here so I recommend you to create topics.

7$ is not a big deal but it is giving good results. It's enough. That's affordable price for 3 months subscription, if the site is giving you good return .
But still there are free sites which are really helpful to discuss business ideas.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back