What's new

Business apprentices

It depends on the country's government. Mine is not working for favour the citizens, that's why private training programs do better than the government arranged one.
Thanks for telling us about the the level of unseriousness some government might be! They don't care if you exist or die, all they care about our selfish interest and its only private companies that trains his /her employee

In my country there are such things and of course a lot of people have benefited from such programs both in the past and also in the present. It's very good way to empower fresh graduates or people to start their own business.

we got lot of them here in my country, from public ones to private ones, usually, only girls go to study there and only a small percentile of male guys, but a job in that domain is guaranteed, that's a sure thing

There is what we call the National Directorate of Employment in my country that handles such similar type of training. They train people in the art of carpentry, automobile mechanics, electrical works and many other types of activities you can think of

Businesses apprenticeship is somewhat not really useful. I don't believe in tutoring under a person in order to learn how to sell or trade. You can trade all by yourself if you know the technical know how

In my country we have skills and acquisition centre in fact I am one of their beneficiaries I studied for about six months computer and secretarial studies and graduated top of my class but unlike your country I wasn't sent to a company to work as an apprentice neither was I paid. Instead we went out into the streets looking for jobs that I never got up till now I am still looking for a job. Thanks to working online though.

Well concerning your post on institute of learning in your country for the unemployed and then could be employed after completion of the 3 months training, I will say that first of all, unemployment rate is high in my country and not good now

In my country there are such things and of course a lot of people have benefited from such programs both in the past and also in the present. It's very good way to empower fresh graduates or people to start their own business.
Excellent, I am glad to know that this type of training exists in your country, as it is an unconditional help for young people in the development of their skills.
we got lot of them here in my country, from public ones to private ones, usually, only girls go to study there and only a small percentile of male guys, but a job in that domain is guaranteed, that's a sure thing
At least there is the possibility for men, although the percentage is minimized. In my country the gender is indiscriminate, everyone who wants to develop their skills has the option in the INCE.

Thanks for telling us about the the level of unseriousness some government might be! They don't care if you exist or die, all they care about our selfish interest and its only private companies that trains his /her employee
Their selfish interest is leading them to do all sort of dreadful things to earn money occupying the political seat. They are just there to eat money nothing else. If you want to gain quality training during skill acquisition, private companies are simply the best.
Post automatically merged:

This would be very good for everyone, children and young people as long as the age allows it, since in my country it is until the age of 25 for now. They can enroll and enjoy the free instruction that INCE offers for the development of skills.
That's nice introduction of skill acquisition carried by INCE which your country's government initiated. My country isn't interested in this kind of skill acquisition scheme for their citizens. All they care, is how to put more money inside their filled pockets.

I have not come across something like that in my country. To you, you may not see the immidiate result now but it is building your country at large because it means there won't be jobless people in your country.

There are many institutes that offer such training also in here in Nigeria. We governmental agencies and some non governmental agencies who are fully into teaching people especially youths in different skills.

There is what we call the National Directorate of Employment in my country that handles such similar type of training. They train people in the art of carpentry, automobile mechanics, electrical works and many other types of activities you can think of
Excellent, I love to know that other countries like yours have this kind of help so that people, as you describe, can develop their skills through the National Employment Office. As long as there are sites like this, I'm sure they will have no problems in the future to get a job or work as freelancers offering their services.
Their selfish interest is leading them to do all sort of dreadful things to earn money occupying the political seat. They are just there to eat money nothing else. If you want to gain quality training during skill acquisition, private companies are simply the best.
Post automatically merged:

That's nice introduction of skill acquisition carried by INCE which your country's government initiated. My country isn't interested in this kind of skill acquisition scheme for their citizens. All they care, is how to put more money inside their filled pockets.
I have not come across something like that in my country. To you, you may not see the immidiate result now but it is building your country at large because it means there won't be jobless people in your country.
I hope that in the not too distant future they will have the opportunity to enjoy companies or institutions that care about learning and skills development, which benefits the country and the population.

In my cpuntry such structure is not well established as such institute is mainly as a high scholl program,and they come out they might be hired by firms,and on the alternative the companies are the ones that trained their personell to their specification.

The institutions that is training youths in your country into diverse skill acquisitions is worthwhile. Not all countries you'll see such kind of skill acquisition scheme developed. If other countries will adopt it and nurture their youths into learning skilss it will helpful st least reducing the high level of unemployment.

In my cpuntry such structure is not well established as such institute is mainly as a high scholl program,and they come out they might be hired by firms,and on the alternative the companies are the ones that trained their personell to their specification.
Let's hope that they establish themselves correctly and give the opportunity to people who want this knowledge and that it is not exclusively for those with a high level of education. In the case of the companies here they also have that availability, they send their personnel to improve their skills.
The institutions that is training youths in your country into diverse skill acquisitions is worthwhile. Not all countries you'll see such kind of skill acquisition scheme developed. If other countries will adopt it and nurture their youths into learning skilss it will helpful st least reducing the high level of unemployment.
This is what we would all like to see, that countries give the opportunity for the development of skills to the population in general, and thus minimize unemployment as you describe.

A business apprentice is someone who is learning a business or a trade,one must become a business apprentice before he or she start up his own business with these you can be able to gain experience and know more about the business which you are going into.

It happens in my country by an organisation called industrial training fund (ITF), they form a program to recruit those interested in learning a new skills in order to become independent.

There are many institutes like this one in my country that provides the opportunity for one to undergo series of learning for self development for future use one of such is a new networking company called life plus.

Let's hope that they establish themselves correctly and give the opportunity to people who want this knowledge and that it is not exclusively for those with a high level of education. In the case of the companies here they also have that availability, they send their personnel to improve their skills.

This is what we would all like to see, that countries give the opportunity for the development of skills to the population in general, and thus minimize unemployment as you describe.
Yes, if such scheme goes round all over the countries both developed and underdeveloped countries it will really make sense. At least it will curb the high rate of unemployment.

If these programs in our different countries can be effectively put into proper working conditions as they ought to, youths in our country would have gotten themselves properly trained and gainfully employed as well. But the government Let these programs to be in shambles

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back