What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

I prefer building a house than buying because most at times the course is almost the same, and some times you must renovate the one you buy to suit your desire.

Write your reply...building or buying a house which one do you prefer year in my own l prefer for build my own with my self.

I would love to see to it that the house I built meet my exact specifications with the right building materials bit buying a house I don't know much about

Building a house gives you more options, but costs a lot more usually. Buying a house already made and set up, can be cheaper, but you don't always get the home you want. But, you can always upgrade the property any way you see fit.

I think it depends on the person. For me, I'm good with either. Whatever I can get for cheap is what I tend to go for anyway.

I prefer building in my house because it is the only opportunity for me to have expressed my kind of comfortability and choice of home. Building a house is the best decision

Building or buying a house which one do you prefer well as for me I think I prefer building my house the way I want it to be and also that is the reason why I prefer building a house

I prefer building it because I will know how much I spend on the building and the foundation made on the building.
Buying a house is good but the seller may put much profit on the building and he may sell it to you on a high price and you won't know the expenses spend on the building.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
If money is not a problem then I will build a house from the scratch. I will build my dream house if finances is not a delima. My dream house is two storey building.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Buying of house is more expensive compare to when you build the house, buying of house might be risky, the appearance might look good, but the foundation or material use might not be good enough,

Apart from buying a house or building you can purchase an uncompleted buildings that gas been abandoned maybe due to lack of funds

I prefer to build a house right from the scratch than build one. With this method I will definitely know the kind of material use for the building and all that and be able to monitor the project

Building or buying house depend on the environment you prefer in building your house, if theres no more available land in the area, then you can buy a house but i prefer building my own house if there's available land.

Apart from buying a house or building you can purchase an uncompleted buildings that gas been abandoned maybe due to lack of funds
Well purchasing an abandoned building or an uncompleted building is another good option that one can use to get a good building and sell it off later in fact I have several things that have done that and I getting a lot of profit from selling off the property later on.

we all hope to build it by ourselves but unfortunately to do that you need huge money (plot of land given by the government and then you'll start building it)

It isn't easy at all.

Well purchasing an abandoned building or an uncompleted building is another good option that one can use to get a good building and sell it off later in fact I have several things that have done that and I getting a lot of profit from selling off the property later on.
Are you a real estate dealer or agent? I hope to start the real estate business but it's the start up capital that is putting me off first

I prefer to buy, if I can get a trustworthy company who will assure me that the house is built of good quality of materials.

Depends on your test or patience probably emergencies , but to me I did prefer building my house so I can know my foundation am living in to avoid spiritual stories

I prefer to buy, if I can get a trustworthy company who will assure me that the house is built of good quality of materials.
Please be rest assured that when purchasing a house that is already been built and finished with all the furniture is that that it need will be very expensive and as same time you will not be able to have an idea or getting everything in the house to your taste and specification.

I would prefer building from scratch this is because it will allow me to luxury of doing everything to my taste, the colours i want, the sizes i want for the rooms, the type of tiles, roofing etc.

I would prefer building from scratch this is because it will allow me to luxury of doing everything to my taste, the colours i want, the sizes i want for the rooms, the type of tiles, roofing etc.
Well it's a good choice for you to choose to build your house from the scratch and so that we can be able to get all the specification that you want but he should know that this also comes with a disadvantage maybe you will need to be stressing yourself so much going to the site almost on a daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back