What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

Personally I would prefer building my own house for so many reasons. one of the reason being that it will be built will it a very good material and to my own taste.
I also go for that idea of building my house so I would do my own design. However, constructing my own house is very stressful that I cannot imagine the construction to take 6 to 10 months that I would be on my toes. I would rather buy an old house and have it refurbished. That is an easier choice.

To me, I feel the stress in building a house a house from the scratch to finish might sometime be too much to carry, that is the simply reason I will rather go for buying a new building to building from scratch

Yes, buying already built will defeat your own plan of making beautiful designs. But do you know that, their are far better designs planned by expert architects that will entice you more than you thought?? Please
I prefer to buy a house than building a house because the most times they stress involving in building house is much however building and house makes you to give the house your test design and the kind of structure you wish for the building.

Buying and building all gave their own advantage, if i want it fast, I'll simply get started with paying, searching for my taste won't be a problem. Their are plans well structured by individuals or government that can catch attention.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
I would always prefer to build my house by myself right from scratch till it reaches linted, because with that I would be sure if the good quality materials been use for building my house as well.

I prefer to buy a house than building a house because the most times they stress involving in building house is much however building and house makes you to give the house your test design and the kind of structure you wish for the building.
Yes, at times is just better that way. Just buy the enticing structure, and save yourself the stress the risk of losing plenty to cheating contractors.

I think it depends on the location which I want the property and the price involved. I would definitely weigh in on my options and choose the most cost effective one from them

I will prefer to build my house that way, I can have the exact design I want. However, when you are faced with the option of buying, then I'll have to make some renovations to suit what I want.

Between building and buying a house, I prefer buying a house because it saves time, the only thing you need is the money, but building a house needs much time and it may delay if the workers don't/want to work fast.
So I see buying a house is much more better than building a house.

Between building and buying a house, I prefer buying a house because it saves time, the only thing you need is the money, but building a house needs much time and it may delay if the workers don't/want to work fast.
I prefer to buy a house down to build the house because most times they stress involved in building a house is more so most people prefer to buy a house.

For me I like to build my own house, by that I could make it how I want it. While buying a house might have some complications like you love some part of the house but one part you don't love. So it's better for me if I build one in accordance to my liking.
The disadvantage of building your house is that it is a very stressful event as you will get to be going to the building site all the time for you to inspect what the builders are doing and make sure that they are building to your specification.

The disadvantage of building your house is that it is a very stressful event as you will get to be going to the building site all the time for you to inspect what the builders are doing and make sure that they are building to your specification.
That's the thing. I would like to inspect the house while it was being built. I guess it depends on the person and the time a person have. But for me, seeing how a house was built from scratches gives me a great feeling.

I think it depends but for me I think I would rather buy her house cuz I don't think there is any house I want that isn't already built.

My issue in building a house is the stress that it can give me. I have experienced supervising the repairs in our home. When the worker is not doing it right then I had to intervene and discuss that procedure that I want. Sometimes the worker thinks that I am ignorant of the work so he would argue. That is very stressful.

My issue in building a house is the stress that it can give me. I have experienced supervising the repairs in our home. When the worker is not doing it right then I had to intervene and discuss that procedure that I want. Sometimes the worker thinks that I am ignorant of the work so he would argue. That is very stressful.
List of depend on the individual most people may prefer to buy a house property while others may prefer to build one but to me I prefer to buy house property to save the stress.

It is good for one to build his or her house and I still not see anything wrong if someone can afford to buy a house. But the disadvantage of buying may be that you don't have the chance to see how the house was built, which may be risky.

I prefer building my house. A purchased house may not have most of the necessary structure that I would need in my house.

It depends on what l want and some factors surrounding my current decision prior buying or building a house. If l see a house that suit my spec and affordable as well, l will buy it considering the fact that building a house from the scratch is a big deal. However, if l can afford to build one, l will go for it, knowing that l will build it exactly to my taste.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
I prefer what my pocket is saying ... if I'm rich enough to buy an already built house then i gat no issue with that.. But if the opposite is the case then i go for my level

Yeah I agree that the pocket size determine because if you are rich you can build a house of your taste but if you are buying you may not get your exact taste though buying a house is a way to move into the house.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back