What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

One advantage of building your own house over buying a house is that it will be built to your own taste and you have the opportunity to supervise the kind of materials used whether it is superior or inferior.
But sometimes starting your own building from the scratch can be costlier, but it is definitely worth it.

When I'm wealthy enough and don't really want to stress myself, I'll buy a house especially in my country were have a lot of Realtors that sell almost already furnished houses and they're good.
The only downside is you might not find your choice and may need to remodel sometimes; that's where building from scratch has an advantage

When I'm wealthy enough and don't really want to stress myself, I'll buy a house especially in my country were have a lot of Realtors that sell almost already furnished houses and they're good.
The only downside is you might not find your choice and may need to remodel sometimes; that's where building from scratch has an advantage
That is also my plan - to buy land and build a house. But I am not going to sell the property but instead I will just rent it out. That is lesser stress than selling because real estate business is not an easy business to handle. I might get sick with the stress that it can bring me.

Buying a house already built fornme is the best and easiest option of the two. I don't have to be worrying about the length of time it takes to building a new flat from scratch anymore

Both of them are OK depending on the individual. Buying a house is very expensive and some case you still have spend money to shape it to your taste. But building house is not that expensive, you built it to your taste.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
It depends on individual prefers, some will rather what to build the house from the scratch because they have a particular picture of what they want, I prefer buying of house, it will save me the stress of building

It depends on individual prefers, some will rather what to build the house from the scratch because they have a particular picture of what they want, I prefer buying of house, it will save me the stress of building
Thank you so much for confirming my believe that building a house can be so stressful and for me I detest anything stressful because I was kind of a person that would not want to over stress myself in doing what I can use money to do.

I prefer both situations but if I'm to choose, I would buy a house to save stress than build it. The rigorous stress in going to the site, trying to build a structure from the foundation is not a child's play.

If I see a house that is according to my taste and expectations in a location that I like with a reasonable price that is within my budget I will buy such house.

It is preferable to construct one's own home so that one may be certain of the materials used. There have been numerous cases of houses collapsing due to the use of substandard materials.

I prefer to buy a house though it is going to be expensive. This will prevent a lot of headache and stressed you are going to encounter while building the house right from scratch.

I prefer to buy a house though it is going to be expensive. This will prevent a lot of headache and stressed you are going to encounter while building the house right from scratch.
Buying should only happen when you are an emergency and this should not be considered as the only option because you will not be able to see the best design that will be suitable to you, personally I rather prefer to build my own house and supervise everything.

Buying should only happen when you are an emergency and this should not be considered as the only option because you will not be able to see the best design that will be suitable to you, personally I rather prefer to build my own house and supervise everything.
We all have different preference. Something that suits for me might not be the best for you. Couple with that there are best of designs by the real estate companies we have over here. So I don't see the need to undergo any stress to build house from scratch.

Last edited:
Buying a house already built fornme is the best and easiest option of the two. I don't have to be worrying about the length of time it takes to building a new flat from scratch anymore
Though I get your point, but I think the speed of building a house is determined by the capital at hand. There is a house in my location that took less than three months for it to be completed. What about in a situation where the house is not to your taste but it's the only one available, would you buy it?

You all have different preference. Rejoice that suit for me might not be the best for you. Couple with that there are best of designs by the real estate companies we have over here. So I don't see the need to undergo any stress to build house from scratch.
Most people will always build a house they are selling without any point of consideration but if you are the one that is handling everything you will make sure that everything is being done perfectly so as to prevent accident and wrong use of materials.

Most people will always build a house they are selling without any point of consideration but if you are the one that is handling everything you will make sure that everything is being done perfectly so as to prevent accident and wrong use of materials.
A real estate company that cares about her Brand and reputation will never cheat on the quality of house they are going to build for the market.

Moreso, most of the artisans that work on erecting a building over here have one way or the other to steal materials you provide for them. They usually sell those materials for personal gain. They have perfect plan to carry out their plan.

Another problem is the issue of local thugs who enjoy disrupting workers on sight. It's guarantee that you will not face any of these problems if you buy a house from real estate company.

Sincerely I would really love to have my own house because the house will be built to my own satisfaction,and I will be able to put in the features I want

I am somebody who hold so much value to my sense of taste and as such I would like to build my residential house from the scratch. In this way I will be able to plan and implement exactly how I want the house to look like which I will not be able to get if I buy .

If I have the money I wouldn't mind buying a house but I will really need to spend time investing the source and materials used in building the house and the year built as well.

Both of them have pros and cons. But as for me I would like to purchase the house outright from the real estate agency. This will help me to avoid unnecessary stress someone needs to undergo when you are building house right from the ground floor

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back