What's new

Building or buying a house, which do you prefer?

A real estate company that cares about her Brand and reputation will never cheat on the quality of house they are going to build for the market.

Moreso, most of the artisans that work on erecting a building over here have one way or the other to steal materials you provide for them. They usually sell those materials for personal gain. They have perfect plan to carry out their plan.

Another problem is the issue of local thugs who enjoy disrupting workers on sight. It's guarantee that you will not face any of these problems if you buy a house from real estate company.
Lolz, those things you have just said some of them are true but are you afraid that the workers in your site will want to steal some of the materials you bought ? If you're afraid that this might happen then obviously you cannot plan it out perfectly ,because planning and good monitoring is always very important here.. you have to supervise what is going on.
Post automatically merged:

A real estate company that cares about her Brand and reputation will never cheat on the quality of house they are going to build for the market.

Moreso, most of the artisans that work on erecting a building over here have one way or the other to steal materials you provide for them. They usually sell those materials for personal gain. They have perfect plan to carry out their plan.

Another problem is the issue of local thugs who enjoy disrupting workers on sight. It's guarantee that you will not face any of these problems if you buy a house from real estate company.
Lolz, those things you have just said some of them are true but are you afraid that the workers in your site will want to steal some of the materials you bought ? If you're afraid that this might happen then obviously you cannot plan it out perfectly ,because planning and good monitoring is always very important here.. you have to supervise what is going on.

Planning and monitoring would work to some extent, but you cannot remain on the sight with them all the time.

You may not understand what I am saying in my comment very well until you start building your own from scratch. Everything I said in the comment stem from past experience.

I was a worker on the sight and I have helped someone to manage a sight as well. No matter how smart you maybe, those guys have several techniques to out smart you especially when you have not build any house in the past.

Last edited:
Planning and monitoring would work to some extent, but you cannot remain on the sight with them all the time.

You may not understand what I am saying in my comment very well until you start building your own from scratch. Everything I said in the comment stem from past experience.

I was a worker on the sight and I have helped someone to manage a sight as well. No matter how smart you maybe, those guys have several techniques to out smart you especially when you have not build any house in the past.
Well I don't really know ,but sometimes this will depend on the type of material they are using because there are some material that cannot be stolen example could be that they cannot take cement, even if they are done you have to also check if the material you gave them is what they use in doing what you asked them to do.

I prefer buying a house and selling at high price in future rather than building the house by spending more money and giving it for rent. It also depends on the demographical location , but in most of the cases I prefer buying the house.

I prefer buying a house once it meets my standards. I don't like going the stress of supervising sites all other rigorous activities attached. Buying a house is less stressful.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
Which of these methods is your most preferred method of owning a house?
I would prefer building my house from scratch.
The rate at which substandard houses are being built these days are alarming.
This puts lives at risk.

I would prefer building my house from the stratch, that way i can monitor the building and i can make sure the building is built to my satisfaction and of quality.

There are two methods of owning a house, it's either you build a house from the scratch or you buy an already built house.
I prefer owning a house which i have built from scratch than buying an already built one.
these days, it is difficult to know which houses are substandard.
It is best to avoid unforeseen problems in the future.

Generally I would prefer to build my own house from the scratch because I just believe no one can carve out the perfect illustration of my house like me. It is as well cheaper if you built the house yourself. I understand there may be circumstances such as you moving to a new area which you have no option than to buy a building

I will prefer to build my own house because I have my own taste when it comes to owning a house. if the house I want to buy suits my style and i'll probably go for it but the quality of building materials really matters.

For me I like to build my own house, by that I could make it how I want it. While buying a house might have some complications like you love some part of the house but one part you don't love. So it's better for me if I build one in accordance to my liking.
That aspect in someof the cases is dependent on the preference of the individual that is involved,if the money is readily avialable and one wants to get his desired taste,then he can proceed with his own structure.
For me I like to build my own house, by that I could make it how I want it. While buying a house might have some complications like you love some part of the house but one part you don't love. So it's better for me if I build one in accordance to my liking.
Well that would be on the basis of having the finance to fund a building from the scratch and have it to the taste of the owner,that is just on way of meeting up with the demands of a property investor.
Generally I would prefer to build my own house from the scratch because I just believe no one can carve out the perfect illustration of my house like me. It is as well cheaper if you built the house yourself. I understand there may be circumstances such as you moving to a new area which you have no option than to buy a building
I am a person that is actually thinking the same way too,because i wold ordinarily like a situation where i would be able to have a total and ful control of whatever i am doing concerning my own house.

Last edited:

The flex of building one's house is incomparably different from buying it from someone.
Although it might be stressing,but I would love to have the liberty to choose the structure and materials for my house.

Generally speaking, I would rather construct my own home from the ground up since I firmly feel that I am the only one who can create the ideal representation of my home.
If you built the house yourself, it would also be less expensive.
I am aware that in some situations, like when you move to a new place, you may be forced to purchase a building.

Both ways are very essential in becoming a house owner. But I think that in terms of sale price, new homes will generally cost more than old homes and due to this, I'll build a new one.
Both ways are very essential in becoming a house owner. But I think that in terms of sale price, new homes will generally cost more than old homes and due to this, I'll build a new one.

I would really love to build my house, so I can build to my taste. But I also don't mind buying a house, if it meets my taste and standard.
That is definitely what any other person would do,especially if you have the money,because every thing will definitelly boils down to the issue of finance,so that you can build it to your taste.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back