What's new

Building an addition to a house

Adding an extra building to your house is not a bad idea. If your present house is small and no longer conducive for all your activities, then instead of moving to a new house which cost more or building an entire different structure which even cost more. It is better to construct an additional building to your house.
It can be easy and neat when constructed. It is best you give such contract to professional to handle it properly.

Adding an extra building to your house is not a bad idea. If your present house is small and no longer conducive for all your activities, then instead of moving to a new house which cost more or building an entire different structure which even cost more. It is better to construct an additional building to your house.
It can be easy and neat when constructed. It is best you give such contract to professional to handle it properly.
In most location this cannot really happen especially in the UK , I think you have to get a certain permission from the government and if the government gives you the permission you can do , but if they do not you do not have to do it . in most countries this not always on your control.

If your neighborhood has a piece of land or property that they want to sell at a price that you think is what it then this is a very good news. You can be able to use the extra piece of land as a garden or if possible build rental property.

If you're sure the house will have a good resale value, located in a choice area where you wouldn't have scarcity of buyers should you decide to flip quickly and the type of remodeling done in the house.

I have my eye on a smaller house nearby that is being sold for $36,000 right now. A great deal if you ask me, as if I buy it, I'll remodel it, but will also add an addition to the house. It has enough yard space to add extra rooms.

Has anyone here ever purchased a small place, remodeled and added to it?
It depends on your country . In some advanced country you have to get permission from the government if you're interested to add extra building to your own personal. However this may not be applicable in most African countries.

I have my eye on a smaller house nearby that is being sold for $36,000 right now. A great deal if you ask me, as if I buy it, I'll remodel it, but will also add an addition to the house. It has enough yard space to add extra rooms.

Has anyone here ever purchased a small place, remodeled and added to it?
I've seen people do this successfully and unsuccessfully. If you have no experience in construction work, it would be best to hire someone who does, or get a friend who knows how it's done to help you out. If done well, you can't even tell that the property was modified.

I think the essence of having a spacious property is for the owner to be able to do whatever he so wishes if the current structure might not be able to meet his needs,there is no issue about adding an additional structure to what is already on ground, provided it will serve the purpose for it's creation.

Adding an additional building to your house is not a bad idea depending on what you need the building for , you might decided to rent it out or use it for visitors building .

There is a term in the real estate market, it is called house flipping. This is basically a process where you buy a house, add value to the house by renovating or making changes, and then sell it for a higher price. If you have a lot of money to buy house, and marketing skills to sell them back, this can be one of the best ways to make money from the real estate market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back