Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have my eye on a smaller house nearby that is being sold for $36,000 right now. A great deal if you ask me, as if I buy it, I'll remodel it, but will also add an addition to the house. It has enough yard space to add extra rooms.

Has anyone here ever purchased a small place, remodeled and added to it?

If you want to increase the value of your home and are ready to go all-in on a time-consuming but rewarding investment, then you should definitely opt for a home addition. Not only does it give your home value, luxury, and convenience, but it also gives you a chance toadd a bit of your own creativity

I have my eye on a smaller house nearby that is being sold for $36,000 right now. A great deal if you ask me, as if I buy it, I'll remodel it, but will also add an addition to the house. It has enough yard space to add extra rooms.

If your building is an ultra_modern type of building you shouldn't add any new small building to it. Unless you're telling that, your house needs a car garage in the side of the building. Then you can add it up, if not you shouldn't just think about adding any structure again to it.

These days, buildings are personalized. To taste, form, shape, and even design. Everyone gets what they want, as long as you can afford it. I think it amazing how things work now. Down to the poorest countries, you get really nice buildings.

Adding an extra building to your house is not a bad idea. If your present house is small and no longer conducive for all your activities, then instead of moving to a new house which cost more or building an entire different structure which even cost more. It is better to construct an additional building to your house.
It can be easy and neat when constructed. It is best you give such contract to professional to handle it properly.

It's a nice decision you wanna take, you can build a smaller house and put it up for rent, it can be a bungalow or a flat apartment, you will definitely find those willing to rent, especially if it has all basic amenities.

This is a good business for you to do. If you think the space in the compound of the building will accept more building then you need to go for it as it is definitely a plus for you. You can just remodel the house and flip it to make gain.

I think on this issue your best bet would be an architect as he would know if that land has the right potential to accommodate an extension on it and also the right kind of extension. Personally I have seen people do it a few times and it works but you need a professional for that.

It is your building it once you buy it. But before building an extention to the house, am yourself for what purpose? Is it for rentage, or just to utilize the remaining space. If there is no cogent reason, you may not build it to avoid wastage.

Of course it can be done, people do that all the time, if you have the intention of selling such a house, I can guarantee you that it will be sold in a jiffy and you will get alot of profit from the sale.

In 2010 we had added a room to our house so it now has 3 bedrooms and 1 stock room beside the kitchen. It is not easy to work on the house expansion because we were scammed by the contractor. Fortunately we only paid 50% for the down payment and after about 20% of the job was done the contractor was asking for more money. I had the contract rescinded and I just hired 2 people to continue the job. Yes, we saved some money when I did the supervision of the work but it was stressful to me.

Someone close to me fell in love with a house and decided to buy it. To be honest,I think the money spent putting the building in order and furnishing it to taste could have easily built another small house.

Yes if you buy a house and then reconstruct it, you can earn huge profit.
just make it beautiful enough so that a buyer can give you price according to your demand.
Your efforts to make is beautiful will give you high profit.

Before renovate or add a few rooms to the house, you should have it checked if the construction of the house is safe to add rooms. But it's not a bad idea as long as you can afford it. By doing so, it increases its value and you will make a profit if ever you plan to sell it.

Though additional house sounds good but you should also know the purpose for which you are doing that.If the house is meant to be let out,then that's okay but if it's going for sale and don't think it's good enough because you should consider the fact that some people love spacious environment.

If the house deserves it or you need to carry out the construction, it is a good idea. Since the price of the property increases. You must evaluate the land and the construction already carried out in case you plan to manufacture an upper floor. You must make said annex with the same characteristics of the acquired home, in order to maintain the attractive main image.

Adding a building to your house is never a bad idea it depends on the space that is available. Some people prefer additional building after buying a house or still add more just to be able to make extra income either to rent such appartment.

is foundations that matter br
Treated wood pilings are a time-testedfoundation, so it is not surprising beach homebuilders call wood pilings the foundation of choice for most of their projects. A home built in any flood zone (beach, coastal area, etc.) must be elevated above the floor level.

Yes it is very possible for you to buy a house as long as there's enough space, you can always add extra rooms to make it bigger and have more space, so you can accommodate more people. It's a very nice idea, I know of people who have done things like that, they could convert a two-bedroom apartment to even a three to four-bedroom, it's very possible so yes you can do it.

Yes building an addition to a house is a good idea especially when you have more space in your compound, but if there is no space where you can add extra building and you discover that you leaving rooms are wider than the normal size, you can easily convert it to three bedroom flat or even four deppending on how large it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back