dubbrichard

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey there.
Today I want to talk with you about "e-commerces"!
I will build your e-commerce site, if needed.
Shopify now offers 90 days of free period, and this means that this is the right time to start your business.

PM me or answer this thread if you need help!

Woah, 90 days for free is a great offer. Especially considering that their usual prices might not suit someone who's just getting started with e-commerce and don't really have any budget. I've used Shopify in the past and I like them. Maybe if I get an idea I'll sell something.

Are you selling anything on Shopify currently?

Nope, I don't sell anything there, actually. But maybe I could start in the future!
Woah, 90 days for free is a great offer. I like their service, but their usual prices are pretty high if you're just getting started with e-commerce and don't really have any budget.

Not sure if I have any idea for a e-commerce right now, but I might check it out. Are you running selling anything on Shopify yourself?

The only problem with the shopify is that you need to have some sort of initial requirement in terms of funds. Otherwise you are going to drain yourself pretty bad. I know that because one of my friend did the shopify by watching the tutorials. And honestly it didnt worked out because you need to do a lot of advertising in order to move that business ahead.

The only problem with the shopify is that you need to have some sort of initial requirement in terms of funds. Otherwise you are going to drain yourself pretty bad. I know that because one of my friend did the shopify by watching the tutorials. And honestly it didnt worked out because you need to do a lot of advertising in order to move that business ahead.
Yeah, I try to stay away from Shopify because of that reason. I can easily use woocommerce for half the price and stay positive with my investment.

I also have been planning to open a standard e-commerce website because the one i opened has already collapsed due to the fact that am unable to get too much traffic to my website sales page. So if you can open an ecommerce website for me and get good traffic to mae good sales.

This is a good opportunity for me to open an e-commerce website and make sales there, I have been looking for an opportunity like this but right now I am currently learning a business that I am hoping to start soon. So E-commerce will be a venture that I will engage on in the future.

I am not thinking of starting a business now, but is this e-commerce somewhat related to WordPress? I had an online class even though I didn't finish through and had to drop because of poor internet connection for my video lessons. I think WordPress also offers demo or trial but I don't know the duration. Can WordPress be used for probably a hotel website where your rooms and other services are listed? And used to sell a particular product or service?

Can you give a better explanation of Shopify and that 90 days free period, is it still valid? I have tried to log in to the site and I have not been able to do it, is it not worldwide? I have friends who have managed to have their e-commerce on Shopify and it has given them very good results.

That's nice bro. Let me know that what will be the cost of the E-commerce site and what type of site you can make and what will be it's credibility. If after 90 days trail ended and site doesn't work then what we will do. Please explain briefly.

That's a good gestures. I don't know when your offer will last because I am not really ready for offer now. I want to make sure that I build my fan base on my social media first.

Hey there.
Shopify now offers 90 days of free period, and this means that this is the right time to start your business.

I hope you mean to build it for us for free,not that when we now send you a direct message now,you will now give us your personal contact. So when we now contacted you on your personal contact,you will now tell us to buy one of your ebook,so after then we will be able to build it by ourself.

There are too many e-commerce sites now maybe because of the ease of creating a site and the ready-made customers from the people in their circle. A friend said that you can earn good money if your e-commerce site is about food that can be delivered fast. Now that got me thinking. Maybe I can do that.

Hey there.

The number of E-commerce sites are on the rise. There are too many e-commerce sites now maybe because of the ease of creating a site and the ready-made customers from the people in their circle.

That's why I've avoided joining Shopify, the negative reviews are more than the positive. Especially for a newbie it's better I sell on third party websites like Jumia or Konga than to sell on Shopify in my opinion though.

E-commerce is very good for businesses,i don't know much about shopify but them giving 90 days of free period,it's an opportunity for interested starters to dive into and make the most of it,i know it will be tasking but every business is tasking.

For one venturing into ecommerce affiliate marketing, he or she should have what it takes to succeed around it. I have no intentions for now building my career around ecommerce site, nor shopify affiliate marketing. Maybe in the near future I'll consider that.

E commerce is more like a store but this time, the online version of it. Building an e commerce store doesn't have to be so difficult, you can use gum road or shopify as they have the cheapest way to grant it for you in the marker. You can Al's use WordPress.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back