Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
If you're looking to start a new forum, chances are that you'll probably have to have a little bit of money. Whether you have a lot of money or just a little money, you'll have to pick and chose where you want to spend it. Ads, paid posting, paying staff, software purchases, and other various things can add up quickly. If you don't have a plan, you have a good shot of spending all your money too soon. With all that being said: How do you make your budget? Where do you put your money in the beginning?

I did not start posting on the forum until December 2020. Before that, I had visited a couple of forums but never took forums too seriously. Now that I am posting on forums, I am taking interest in building my own forum. However, I have limited budget. Therefore, I want to use free forum software, and use volunters to handle everything on forums.

When I created a forum, I spend zero USD. Well, I already had a domain and hosting, and I used free script mybb to set up the forum. I was also posting on a lot of forums back then and I sent invitations to check my forum to the members of the forums where I participated.

If I want start a forum, I will make sure that I have alot of capital for as I have come to discover that starting any venture without adequate capital is the cause of failure for most start ups.

If you're looking to start a new forum, chances are that you'll probably have to have a little bit of money. Whether you have a lot of money or just a little money, you'll have to pick and chose where you want to spend it. Ads, paid posting, paying staff, software purchases, and other various things can add up quickly. If you don't have a plan, you have a good shot of spending all your money too soon. With all that being said: How do you make your budget? Where do you put your money in the beginning?
If possible I am starting up a forum,the first place I will like to spend money on is the staff members working in my forum, because without them I don't think my forum will come to stay for long I guess.

The budget to run a forum is very big when the number of posters and staffs are going up. In order to keep up meeting the members payment, more ways of earning revenue should carve out for the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back