Bucksify.com Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bucksify is similar to Cointiply but less well known. It pays out in many different cryptocurrencies or you can claim for gift vouchers. It has an hourly claim, a Loyalty Bonus and a Daily bonus and each time you reach a new level you get higher points than the previous level. You can also do surveys, watch videos or play games. Some people transfer their coins to Cointiply so that they can gain the 5% interest rather than cash them out.

I think this is actually a good way to make some cash online. I will definitely like to go into it if it's accepted that members of my country can join the platform I will definitely start working on it and see how it goes

From the image shared above, I believe this is survey only platform. I hear that surveys are not available in tier 3 countries, even if they are available the payment is very poor.

Bucksify paid me a £5 Amazon Gift Voucher. I don't have a payment proof as it doesn't really give you one that come to your email like others sites. You are just notified on the site itself but it does pay and it took about 48 hours.

Yeah it maybe rewarding it user's but to me i still prefer bizdustry over all other platforms as they have been tested by all and trusted by all. They keep to their promise and they are not biased or discriminate. Their task are simple and straightforward.

Let us know exactly what you paid for engaging in this platform. That way, we get to know before hand of how their pay is like and not o go and get surprised

If this post in true about the site, I think it's worth trying out. All I'm just trying to guide against is a wasted effort as some website will lie to you and refuse to pay after you have laboured.

Please allow the Philippines to register your sites and receive money from your tour business. If another Filipino does anything bad to your site, please permanently ban the account.

The site seems to have geographical restrictions and it would be a complete waste of time, even if I try to access it using VPN, I'm sure they would ban my account.

I have never come across this platform before but I will try accessing it right now. And already know how it works but I will make some research before venturing into it.

Well site looking good but I don't think this site useful for me, because I work some of these type survey sites, but most of time they says, this survey not available in your country.
Please allow the Philippines to register your sites and receive money from your tour business. If another Filipino does anything bad to your site, please permanently ban the account.
Why are you excited to work on this site? Their payout is very low and not worthwhile for our work. Online there are so many ways to make money even better than this site, so don't worry about this site. Continue searching online and surely you will find a better option which works worldwide without any restrictions.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back