What's new

Browser games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

Is anyone here playing any browser games? If so, which ones do you enjoy? How often do you play them?

I play Agario from time to time. It's now a bit of an old game but it's still pretty fun for me.

I only play arcade games, but what do you mean by browser games? Do they are played within the browser?
By browser games I mean any games that you can play in your browser. You don't need to download them or kind of that.

I used to play browser games all the time when I was younger and didn't have a console to play on. But when I got my first modern games console, I stopped playing browser games. My favourite would probably have to be Club Penguin :D

I played few days on Gamee but it didn t stay to much in my field of view, stopped liking it and investing in it.

I know there was a very popular browser game called agar.io. Now it's also available as an application so I assume there aren't many people playing it on browser anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back