What's new

Brokers with good leverage

I use XM and metatrader 5 for my demo practice and I think it is also a nice forex broker you can used. It might offer you all the features you need. Probably there are others too.
I use octafx presently and they have a very good spread . it is always better to go with broker at the well recognised and with impeccable history.

I use octafx presently and they have a very good spread . it is always better to go with broker at the well recognised and with impeccable history.
I know about the octa FX, I haven't really used it before because I am not particularly interested to trade , just that I downloaded the metatrader 5 on Play store to test some of my trading skills..

I know about the octa FX, I haven't really used it before because I am not particularly interested to trade , just that I downloaded the metatrader 5 on Play store to test some of my trading skills..
It is good to demo trade before transcending to the live trading account. It will sharpen your skills in forex trading and prepare you for the challenge ahead.

It is good to demo trade before transcending to the live trading account. It will sharpen your skills in forex trading and prepare you for the challenge ahead.
Yes , that is the main reason for which a demo account was created. I still have to take a lot of my time to focus more on forex if I am really interested to earn with it.

Liteforex always use to be the best broker for me,its one of those broker which I have use their services before their leverage is always flexible

There are alot of brokers now with good leverage if you have a good broker than you can be assure that you will use their leverage effectively.
Alpari is a good broker they also have good leverage and spread also check xm they also have a good reward program aside from the leverage

That's One thing I do like about my broker, good leverage is very important in forex trading, but if you have the wrong broker you'll definitely suffer.

In as much as over-leveraging can be detrimental, lack of leverage can pose a serious challenge especially to a trader with experience but lacking in capital.
It would hinder one to open sufficient positions for profitability
That is just a true fact,because as a brooker they too want to get profit from the investor they are managing.But in going for large leverage one should be very careful not to get into losses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back