What's new

Brick and Mortar Business Vs. Online Business

I strongly agree with your point. It is quite difficult to archive consistent financial stability by having a single source of income. The multiple streams is a better route
That's the naked truth, also learning a less competitive skills set is very important, you can earn a substantial amount of money if you have a less competitive skill.

At the end of the day everybody is just going to do exactly what is going to pay them the most money. I will advise that you good mixture of knowledge and payments should be what you are going to consider most.

I strongly agree with your point. It is quite difficult to archive consistent financial stability by having a single source of income. The multiple streams is a better route
If you're looking for financial stability and you want a financial breakthrough you cannot depend on only one source of income because it's never going to happen.

Even though I haven't attempted a brick-and-mortar business, I know others who do, and it's a successful industry. However, you need to develop your businesses around new locations where people are building new homes so you may have more customers.

Brick and mortar businesses are cost-effective for those that are involved. I personally like doing business online. Businesses have started doing more and more of their business online as the internet develops.

There are some places where such businesses are very lucrative and there are some places where you can't even make any money with it. i think the online business you eventually do is much better than brick-and-mortar business.
Though it all depends on the individual that is involved,some persons would prefer the brick and mortar business which is offline work,while some excell better with online jobs.

Navigating the online space is really not easy to a lot of people and that is why I advise that you should always do your offline business first. You have to face the difficulty of navigating the two of them in the first five years of your life.

Though it all depends on the individual that is involved,some persons would prefer the brick and mortar business which is offline work,while some excell better with online jobs.
Yeah, every individual have their preferences when it comes to different kinds of businesses. there are some people are very much interested in offline businesses and there are some who are not even interested working offline.

Yeah, every individual have their preferences when it comes to different kinds of businesses. there are some people are very much interested in offline businesses and there are some who are not even interested working offline.
That is it,even with the advent of technology and the leverage that the media has brought,some person would still prefer to do their work offline,and they would still get good result.

That is it,even with the advent of technology and the leverage that the media has brought,some person would still prefer to do their work offline,and they would still get good result.
Yeah, a lot of people still prefer to work offline. What I have noticed recently is that a lot of young people in this part of the world who works offline are always open to online opportunities.

Yeah, a lot of people still prefer to work offline. What I have noticed recently is that a lot of young people in this part of the world who works offline are always open to online opportunities.
That is true,most of the persons that are into offline business are very willing to put their business online,I have some business partner that usually approach us about the need for our team to help his business to be visible online.
That is true,I have a client that is doing very well in his business but does not know how to put his business online we encourage Him to take that step,and he was really open to the idea to improving his business from both front.

Last edited:
That is true,most of the persons that are into offline business are very willing to put their business online,I have some business partner that usually approach us about the need for our team to help his business to be visible online.

That is true,I have a client that is doing very well in his business but does not know how to put his business online we encourage Him to take that step,and he was really open to the idea to improving his business from both front.
putting the business in the online space will probably give him or her more opportunities to make more profit. I think he or she may be afraid because of various stories told on the internet.

putting the business in the online space will probably give him or her more opportunities to make more profit. I think he or she may be afraid because of various stories told on the internet.
He is not particularly disturb about the issues that usually arise due to online businesses,but one thing he is worried about is the influx of customers when we do ads for him,and his capacity to meet up with demand.

Well I believe both the two has there advantages and disadvantages and you will prefer one of them based on what you know. I will personally prefer online business even though it's risky but much profitable when you succeed.

I am always going to choose the online type of work no matter what. Online jobs allows you the opportunity to work for different kinds of people and you can basically quit anytime you want.

I am always going to choose the online type of work no matter what. Online jobs allows you the opportunity to work for different kinds of people and you can basically quit anytime you want.
Though to some people , making money online seems to be the best because its easier and more comfortable , but the money sometimes might not be enough tontake care of your needs unless you get a good money making website .

It is easy to run or build an online business, you don't even need a lot of money for that purpose. However, running an online business requires you to have multiple skills such as SEO, digital Marketing, Content Creation etc.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back