What's new

Bonuses based on tenure, good work or a mix of both?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to giving out bonusses to your workers, do you often give them bonusses based on good work done, based on tenure, or a mix of both?

I think a mix of both is a good idea. Can't hurt to give back to your employees if they go above and beyond for you.

When it comes to giving out bonusses to your workers, do you often give them bonusses based on good work done, based on tenure, or a mix of both?

I think a mix of both is a good idea. Can't hurt to give back to your employees if they go above and beyond for you.

I think that bonuses should be offered to employees after considering their performance in a holistic manner and this is what many companies should do in the end.

Bonuses can be based on a variety of factors, such as tenure, good work, or a combination of both. Tenure-based bonuses reward employees for the length of time they have been with a company, while performance-based bonuses reward employees for meeting or exceeding specific goals or targets. Combination bonuses take into account both tenure and performance. The choice of which type of bonus to use can depend on the company's goals, culture, and the type of work being performed.

I don't own a business but i believe bonuses ought to be based on both tenure and good work. It shouldn't be based on tenure alone or good work alone.

I don't own a business but i believe bonuses ought to be based on both tenure and good work. It shouldn't be based on tenure alone or good work alone.

Many companies offer bonuses at the end of the month and some of them also offer it daily as well. It all depends on the business management and the nature of the business.

Many companies offer bonuses at the end of the month and some of them also offer it daily as well. It all depends on the business management and the nature of the business.
It is true that many companies offer bonuses at the end of the month and some offer it daily but you rarely see companies that offer bonuses on a daily basis. Most companies offer bonuses monthly.

Personally I believe that the best way to give your workers bonuses is from the good work that they are doing because it is the only way that is going to motivate other workers to do better than they are doing in order for them to get their own bonuses.

Personally I believe that the best way to give your workers bonuses is from the good work that they are doing because it is the only way that is going to motivate other workers to do better than they are doing in order for them to get their own bonuses.

I reckon that bonuses are offered by the employers on performance. I used to work at a place where the bonuses was given on daily basis and it was based on performance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back