What's new

BMF.IO Reviews - SCAM or Legit?

I
BMF.IO is a new paid to post forum that was opened just 1 month ago. You can earn rewards by helping other people find out about different services and products and their price range around the world.

You can earn 0.10$ per new thread and 0.02$ per new post, with a limit of 10 posts and 10 threads per hour.

Once you have at least minimum 2$ in your wallet you can withdraw it using one of the following methods : Payeer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), USDT (Tether TRC20). Keep in mind that you need at least 100 posts/threads to be able to initiate a withdrawal.

You can register here : https://www.bmf.io/
Interesting. It's looking like Bizdustry same as per post or thread. I don't have much time but soon I will try this to earn little more earnings to fulfill my expenditures.

i have looked at the website and i believe they are legit as well, i took the time out to register on there platform but i am currently learning the ropes on how to benefit from the forum.

I have worked for sometimes on the forum sites BMF.IO and I have enjoyed every moment of the website an because they are legit and paying handsomely , but they have stopped paying for comments now.

H
I have worked for sometimes on the forum sites BMF.IO and I have enjoyed every moment of the website an because they are legit and paying handsomely , but they have stopped paying for comments now.
Yes they have stop paying for comments so how do you earn here now with them,I have been on the website but I notice that some of the forum where removed so guys please enlighten me how to get started

I hear that BMF was integrated with Beer Money Forum (because both of these platforms were owned by the same person). I never tried BMF, however, I joined Beer Money FGorum via The Forum Wheel and was working as a paid poster via The Forum Wheel.

BMF.io is definitely a legit forum. Though nowadays you don't earn from posts, you only earn from threads. They have to be reviews about a website and you must include a screenshot of the homepage.

I think a forum called BMF.io does not exist. The owner has decided to redesign their site into something else. I believe the owner failed to build a successful community with BMF.io.

I have heard about this platform before but i did not join simply cause i was already a member of beermoneyforum, so i felt there would he no need. If i am not mistaken i believe i heard the site has been merged with the mother site beermoneyforum.

Yes
I think a forum called BMF.io does not exist. The owner has decided to redesign their site into something else. I believe the owner failed to build a successful community with BMF.io.
that forum is no longer working infact if you visit the forum it's going to redirect you to something else and no topic to reply there it's like the forum is now a promotion forum

Yes
that forum is no longer working infact if you visit the forum it's going to redirect you to something else and no topic to reply there it's like the forum is now a promotion forum
That's what I said right? Do you have any new information to add about this site, for example, why the website left ptp model, what kind of site the owner is working on this domain, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back