Blue chip stocks is a safe investment

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
They are called Blue Chip stocks that are owned by big corporations that have a long, good track record in their financial performance. One example is the biggest bank in our country that started small in 1980 but continuous with the growth. When they had an IPO some years ago the price of their stock in the market was at 20 pesos. Now it is fluctuating from a low of 120 to a high of 160 pesos. That is the only stock that we have for 3 years now and we are still holding on to it until the time comes that we need the money.

I was not aware of the term Blue Chip stocks, however, if you have bought shares during the IPO, you could really benefit by investing on big companies. About three months ago, my brother was able to secure 10 IPO shares for about $10. Now the shares have gone up and its market value is $120.

Today is my first time of hearing about such business or such platform, you need to be very careful because there are many scammers that are online trying to scam people there money in the Internet. You need to be very careful where you invest your money to avoid been scammed

The best way to invest in Stock is to find a solid stock that has good fundamental and is free from any drama from the WSB guys in the industry. With this method you will be able to make money off stock and shares

Blue chip stocks have actually made a lot of people fortune. They're stocks with potential, the type you'll just buy and forget about them for a while (same as what happens when you HODL in crypto). It's only required you do your due diligence before investing in them

Yes blue chips stocks can be a really safe place to put in your money in the stock market. But there is a lesser possiblity of you making lots of money when compared to other stocks.

One of the things that has it going for most blue chip company is there track records always speaks for them,and this is a functin of a strong and good management team been assemble to carry out theoperation and admnstrative process.

As you said it's the first or oldest bank in your country and they have a track record of excellence in the sector I think it's a good idea to invest there

Oh wow, I do hope that the stock comes good for you in the long run, these numbers don't seem like much but perhaps they might increase in value in the nearest future.

Blue chip types of stocks investment have been around for a long time now. Though I may not be a fan stock buying or investment, I do know that people makes a lot of cash from good blue chip stock companies

Generally I don't have any interest in any investment a private investment which you can do it online. most of the investment I am interested are the types of investment that is not owned by anybody or government.

Blue chip companies that have a successful track record are always good fit for investing in them. So many people I've come across do make something big investing in these type of stocks, but you really need to do your homework

I think this is the first time I will be hearing the name Blue Chip company, maybe I have seen it online before but didn't give a close attention but now that I know about them I will try to make a little research on them and see if I can invest a little.

For somebody who is just starting his journey into investment then it is advisable that you stick to top performing blue chip stocks because you're guaranteed small profit.

Bluechip stocks are excellent stocks and good fundamentals will have a high market capitalization, the product has been widely known so the stock will be expensive, but this bluechip stock is categorized as the safest stock. The price at the IPO is certainly much cheaper than what we buy on the stock market. But generally these bluechip shares have been priced at a high price.

I was not aware of the term Blue Chip stocks, however, if you have bought shares during the IPO, you could really benefit by investing on big companies. About three months ago, my brother was able to secure 10 IPO shares for about $10. Now the shares have gone up and its market value is $120.
One thing i did while in collage was to use the little money i have then to buy into some of these blue chip outfit when they do their IPO,then it is very cheap to subscribe,and there would'nt be any brooker charge.

That is really good to invest on it, but I just hearing these for the first time the you just explained it I believe investing on it one can make good profit from the investment.

The best way to know the feasibility of stock is by researching their worth, history, trademark and long term goals. It is better to always invest minimal than to invest the whole sum.

Blue chip companies that have a successful track record are always good fit for investing in them. So many people I've come across do make something big investing in these type of stocks, but you really need to do your homework
When one definitlly want to go into a big outfit and invest,he must have gone through the profile of the outfit,their management team,their financial records among other things before proceeding.

Just getting to know of the blue chip stock.
I do not even invest in stocks.
It is more appropriate to know about the worth of a stock before investing in it.
They are called Blue Chip stocks that are owned by big corporations that have a long, good track record in their financial performance. One example is the biggest bank in our country that started small in 1980 but continuous with the growth. When they had an IPO some years ago the price of their stock in the market was at 20 pesos. Now it is fluctuating from a low of 120 to a high of 160 pesos. That is the only stock that we have for 3 years now and we are still holding on to it until the time comes that we need the money.
Post automatically merged:

Just getting to know of the blue chip stock.
I do not even invest in stocks.
It is more appropriate to know about the worth of a stock before investing in it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back