What's new

Blogging and Youtubing. Which is more profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously it me both of them are more or very profitable but depends on your skills and ability to carried out the task expected of you to me I will prefer blogging because I am good at writing.

Both are good but Blogging you can start making money early and can have great scope too as in Youtube you have to wait for certain milestone before you make money.

The two are good platform to make money but you have to be well grounded in the dynamics of the one you decide to go for.

I wish to start something for myself any time soon and I want it to be online based. So right now am thinking of either to go into Blogging or Youtube, which one do you think is more profitable
Either of you hem can be good. It just depends on the niche you are trying to fill and the content you are putting out. To be a good blogger your writing skills need to be good while being a successful youtuber requires a bit of video editing.

Go to YouTube and blogging are profitable and it is possible to make money from both at the same time. You can set up a blog about a topic and create a YouTube channel under the same topics. Blogging has low barrier injury compare to YouTube.

Both is profitable and both also needs patience to build .. , blogging can take you years before being known so as to YouTube content ... Except you have a good market skills

I will advise you to go for blogging because the entry barrier is pretty much low compared to the YouTube. YouTube required a studio with a good camera and lightning to create quality videos.

Both are profitable, but it depends on your ability to work.
Blogging needs more intelligent and seal to write.
While youtubing needs real talent and ability to create good content.
And most of all, you ability to attract viewers, so you have to create content that attracts viewers.
YouTube pays more but you need viewers. And you can earn massively on ads too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back