Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
I wish to start something for myself any time soon and I want it to be online based. So right now am thinking of either to go into Blogging or Youtube, which one do you think is more profitable

Well both of them are different as their mode of expressions are different. For me, I think YouTube does it better because many people love to see things as it becomes more real to them

YouTubing is, but Start with blogging first but take credibility as a major priority because fake bloggers with unverifiable news is everywhere this days

Both of them are profitable. But, Blog business can give you double of what YouTube will bring as profit.

Both are profitable and demanding as well. They demands high number of followers and visitors for the person to earn. So you need to include the plans of how to get traffic to which ever one you finally choose to do

Both are profitable in their own way, it depends on which you love most to create profile with, and start making passive income for yourself. But I prefer blogging career than the YouTube counterpart because I have basic idea on how to get started and earn with blogging. But in youtubing I'm shy away from meeting expectations to really earn from it.

For me as a person, I would prefer blogging to YouTubing, because blogging doesn't require much stress and it could be done at a low cost, unlike YouTubing. Though both are lucrative and passive income.

I wish to start something for myself any time soon and I want it to be online based. So right now am thinking of either to go into Blogging or Youtube, which one do you think is more profitable
I think so blogging is more profitable many people are connected to blogging many experts recommend blogging and way of earning is also very esay there and way of making post and all these things are very convenient
Post automatically merged:

I think so blogging is more profitable many people are connected to blogging many experts recommend blogging and way of earning is also very esay there and way of making post and all these things are very convenient

Both youtubing and blogging could be both profitable depending on your niche and quality of traffic you can generate to either your YouTube channel or your blog. You can monetize your YouTube channel and you could also monetize your blog if you meet a certain criteria

Blogging and YouTube can both be highly profitable and passive if done properly. While in most cases you should be doing both, the answer to which one you should focus more on will depend on you and your niche.

Well as for me I don't really know much about Blogs but I have a YouTube account and my YouTube account profit me a lot,

I also want to start an online business and I am trying to read the disadvantage and advantages of blogging and youtubeing, I would advise you make your research from Google and decide which one will be perfect for you.

Blogging and youtoubing I haven't done anyone of this before and I don't know how .Buy have heard about bloggers and I think to gain money from this depends on your contents and viewers.

The answer is based on personal differences. You have to study yourself to know which one is easier and even better when bringing out your content. I prefer blogging because I am good at writing and I find it easier to write. But thay doesn't mean it is the better option.

Both are opportunities to earn no doubt, more and more blogs are in Vogue now and YouTube channel is all too common, I think one should go for what he really wants rather than which is more profitable, it's easier to earn from what you love than just for money sake

Blogging might work and might not work same as YouTube,the opinions you get here are reflections of what they use,so I suggest you can give both attention before selection.

I guess doing the two would be okay, because you can sell each the two of them from one place to another,maybe when I got into your blog you could redirect me to your YouTube page as well.

I think that if done right, both blogging and YouTubing are very profitable. In both, you need to create quality content regularly and you need good promotion skills. So it all comes down to you knowing which one you can do best.

To me I think blogging has a better potential to make more money than YouTube. As a bigger, you have the total control of your blog and you can decide which content you want to upload that can make more money but this is not possible in YouTube.

Both YouTube and blogging are good ways to make money because knowing the strategies on how to go about either of them will give you good profit preferably I'll go for YouTube so I just need to do more research and how to get huge number of views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back