What's new

Blockchain social network that pays for your posts

i have tried most of this stuffs but it does not usually end well for me as they alwatys tend to cheat you at the end, so i personally would not venture into such things again, that has been my decision for a very long time now.

i have tried most of this stuffs but it does not usually end well for me as they alwatys tend to cheat you at the end, so i personally would not venture into such things again, that has been my decision for a very long time now.

What doesn't really work are the airdrops of life. But the platforms are still working man.

What doesn't really work are the airdrops of life. But the platforms are still working man.
ironically i have had some couple of friends make real money from airdrops as they are even more viable to work well from you than most of this schemes that are been promoted around, but in airdrop you would need some criteria's to meet up.

I'm using this social network on my smartphone and it looks like tiktok with instagram together hehe. The currency has already been listed on kucoin and it is already possible to be requesting withdrawals to your wallets. Anyone interested in seeing how the app link works and the following: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.pixie.app
This is quite interesting. That goes without saying that I would definitely need to conduct some extensive research on its coin to ascertain its potential and whether it is worth investing my valuable time in. The fact that the coin has been listed on a prominent crypto exchange platform like Kucoin shows some good signs, though

I do not know about the app mentioned by the OP but I know a lot of blockchain based platforms that pay for posting, you can try hive.blog, steemit, publish0x, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back