What's new

Blockchain.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Blockchain is actually very popular and it is well known, even without reviews, a lot of us know it's legit. Though I do not make use of it, but I have friends and relatives who use it, and their reviews have been okay so far.

a very good review here and this would really encourage a lot of people to use it, i have read a lot of comments about it too and i would want to try it

I have stopped using this wallet, however, I was using it until I started using Binance. I still believe Blockchain is good because you can earn interest on your crypto assets

Even though I am not using the above wallet at the moment, but I must say that the platform has really got a good record. I am not doubting if it is the best or not, as you have stated above, but we should not forget that what is best for Mr. A might not be so for Mr. B and vice versa. Thanks for sharing though.

One of the greatest is said to be a block chain wallet.
The creation of additional wallets, which gives the block chain wallet competition, should not be construed as a scam.
There is no way a fraud business can continue to function for as long as it has.

Thanks for the info. I'm currently using coinbase and Gemini wallet. I feel both of these are good. But will also give this a try, am excited after reading all the positive reviews about this wallet. But is it compulsory to submit our KYC for opening the wallet?

I have heard so many good things about Block chain wallet but I never signed up for one because I already have three and adding more does not really seem right since those ones are serving me perfectly.

Blockchain.com has been in existence for a very long time, it was the first wallet I had then, and it held a certain of btc for me back in 2016. Its one of the best wallets you can store your coins in, and its definitely not a scam, all you should do not to lose your funds is, check address properly before sending

Blockchain is one of the most trusted crypto wallet. It's has been around for some years now and everybody storing their coins there are not complaining. The fact that it has 62 million registered members say a lot about it's credibility.

I don't think that is a new thing to anybody again. That should not need a reveiw no more. Almost everybody now know about blockchain and crypticurrency

I can remember that blockchain was the first application that I used to create my first cryptocurrency wallet. It is no longer that popular but it is still a very good and secured wallet.

Blockchain wallet is one of the first wallet in existence , the most securye ones and has many benefits in it .
I have used it for a long time before changing to wallets that can easily allow me to swap to my local currency .
So many people have been using Blockchain. I have a full verified blockchain wallet but I haven't use it due to my passion for trust wallet. That's the best one for me currently.

WHAT IS BLOCKCHAIN WALLET?

Blockchain wallet is one of the most popular and best wallet for storing, buying and selling your cryptocurrencies. The wallet has over 62M users and was registered since 2013. The blockchain wallet currently can be used to hold bitcoin, bitcoincash, ethereum, Stellar, Wrapped-DGLD, USDT, USDC, and Algorand.

OTHER SERVICES THE BLOCKCHAIN WALLET OFFERS

1. You can earn up to 12% per annum for holding your cryptocurrencies
2. You can also borrow against your bitcoin balance in the wallet
3. You can swap your crypto with any other supported cryptocurrency in the blockchain wallet.
4. There are always some legit airdrops they offer for their verified users.

NOTE: For you to enjoy their full services, you need to complete their KYC process.
blockchain.com is the legit with high security multiple benefits that's why so much and trust on this wallet.

I don't use blockchain wallet these days. However, blockchain is one of the wallets that I started using a long time ago. I was using it until I started using Binance. I a,m not sure if I can access my blockchain wallet now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back