What's new

bizoninvest.com REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

PTC websites are similar to bizoninvest. I know that bizoninvest is HYIP monitor,didnt know that I can earn money there.
1606024116567.png
They have a big community and they have already paid many of them, so they are legit.

Okay, its looking okay, but please how much is 2 rub worth, when you convert it to payeer cash?? Because I truly want to get started with the site thanks.

Okay, its looking okay, but please how much is 2 rub worth, when you convert it to payeer cash?? Because I truly want to get started with the site thanks.

2 rubles = 0,026$
4 rubles = 0,053$

and you can make easily 2-4 rubles / day if you are active. :)

2 rubles = 0,026$
4 rubles = 0,053$

and you can make easily 2-4 rubles / day if you are active. :)
Hmm, too low amount of cash to go for, just 5 cents maximum for a day job. Its poor but somehow okay for saving up extra bucks online.

Hmm, too low amount of cash to go for, just 5 cents maximum for a day job. Its poor but somehow okay for saving up extra bucks online.

on many ptc sites you don't make almost $ 0.03 a day as a free member. everyone works on what site they want. you can invest to know. I like this site, it has a lot of ads, I even think about investing in it to see what profit I make.

on many ptc sites you don't make almost $ 0.03 a day as a free member. everyone works on what site they want. you can invest to know. I like this site, it has a lot of ads, I even think about investing in it to see what profit I make.
Okay, it has the option to upgrade your membership?? If the option is provided then its worth my time to get started. I want to earn something higher than the one you quoted above.

Thanks for this but is this available in all country because i would really love to give it a try and see how i can earn more

Okay, it has the option to upgrade your membership?? If the option is provided then its worth my time to get started. I want to earn something higher than the one you quoted above.

Yes, you can upgrade and buy in farm https://bizoninvest.com/farm . Check this site :)

@Ehizzy1 : you receive the rubles in payeer and after collecting a certain amount you look for someone who changes payeer into paypal or in what wallet you want :)

it is very unfortunate because payment to Paypal is not yet available, maybe it would be better if you could add a Paypal payment option.
Post automatically merged:

yes you're welcome, as long as the site is still paying the best possible use don't wait for the site to become a scam.
but their pay is too low

and ? you want to register, okay. you don't want to, well again. no one forces you :)) stop posting just to make BN! try to make useful posts, not spam.
And who do you think am spamming?
I only stated my opinion and you pick an offence, deal with it!
If 2 Rubles are worth $0.026, I still stand with my opinion that the pay is too low.
Damn!

ok, give me a site where you make a lot of money for FREE from PTC sites. a site that pays you according to your expectations. and now you will take all the sites I posted in this category and write "damn, pay too little"? seriously ? :D

At first glance it looks like a pretty good PTC. It seems to me even the best of the ones I use. It is very complex, and the minimum withdrawal is very small, so we can withdraw the money from the first day

I honestly don't know this ... it works 100% in Europe. but where are you from ? try to register and see if it works.

It's really sad we get scammed trying to better ourselves. Crypto is one thing you shouldn't go into if you have no idea about it they talked me into it and then left me. Fortunately I got help recovering it from broadoak capital com they really saved me. Always check before you invest.

© 2015-2020

➡ What is bizoninvest ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH bizoninvest ?

2 rub / day

200 ser -> 2 rub

You can get 7,68 / ads , 4,8 ser , 2,8 , 2 etc.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

Register HERE and good luck !

➡ Payment method

Payeer
Minimum: 2 rub

View attachment 957
After one examination, it appears to be a decent PTC. It seems really complicated, though, but the minimum withdrawal is extremely minimal, allowing us to take out the funds as soon as possible. I find this quite advantageous

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back