Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
© 2015-2020

➡ What is bizoninvest ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH bizoninvest ?

2 rub / day

200 ser -> 2 rub

You can get 7,68 / ads , 4,8 ser , 2,8 , 2 etc.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

Register HERE and good luck !

➡ Payment method

Payeer
Minimum: 2 rub

bizon.png

The payment is not the highest as it is mostly with PTC but at least it is a legit website that is paying its users.
How long are the ads? I know it depends, because there are different type of ads but in general are the ads short (10-15 sec) or longer (30-60 sec)?

The payment is not the highest as it is mostly with PTC but at least it is a legit website that is paying its users.
How long are the ads? I know it depends, because there are different type of ads but in general are the ads short (10-15 sec) or longer (30-60 sec)?

5 sec -> 2 & 2,8 ser.
60 sec -> 7,68 ser
15 sec -> 3,6 ser
20 sec -> 4 ser

PTC websites are similar to bizoninvest. I know that bizoninvest is HYIP monitor,didnt know that I can earn money there.

PTC websites are similar to bizoninvest. I know that bizoninvest is HYIP monitor,didnt know that I can earn money there.

you have youtube videos to watch , tasks , surfing sites , surfgrid. if you collect some reff, you can earn well from it.

This is very interesting for me, but to explore I am not interested in payment via payeer, I hope I want to add a paypal option.

This is very interesting for me, but to explore I am not interested in payment via payeer, I hope I want to add a paypal option.

the site only works with payeer, I don't think it will put paypal :)

I decided to join under you, but the english button is only doing google translate, and I can't find sign up button.

I can see more rubi investment site coming out ..why are people creating more rubbee investment site why not dogecoin or Tron.
I have joined but I don't understand the Russian language on it

@Yugocean : register button have the blue colour

bizon.png ( is in romanian at me "verifica" )

@Peterlight : you can use easily google translate plugin and automatically translates your site. I also work with a translator, I don't understand Russian.

it is very unfortunate because payment to Paypal is not yet available, maybe it would be better if you could add a Paypal payment option.
Post automatically merged:

thanks for the advice
yes you're welcome, as long as the site is still paying the best possible use don't wait for the site to become a scam.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back