Not open for further replies.

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to suggest paying to users in LTC or other cryptocurrencie because of the high transactions fees in bitcoin
i think the amount that u are paying as transactions fees can be used to pay members if you use a defferent coin LTC fees for ex are less then 0.01$
if that's not possible i would suggest to increase the minimum withdraw to 3$-5$ that can reduce the high withdraw demand and the fees in the same time

I want to suggest paying to users in LTC or other cryptocurrencie because of the high transactions fees in bitcoin
i think the amount that u are paying as transactions fees can be used to pay members if you use a defferent coin LTC fees for ex are less then 0.01$
if that's not possible i would suggest to increase the minimum withdraw to 3$-5$ that can reduce the high withdraw demand and the fees in the same time
Hi,

I completely agree with you - coinbase charges too much for fees when buying, selling, or trading Bitcoin. Unfortunately, trading in other currencies is something that I'm not comfortable with at this time, so I've made an announcement here about the recent changes to BTC withdrawals. Thank you for your suggestion

Kind regards
Alexander

That would be a good idea and there are even some coins that have extremely low fees like dash or ripple that have less than 0.01$ fees and the transaction is confirmed instantly. But I think we should take it slow and have patience, with time I'm sure Alexander will try and add more and more methods so that everyone can be satisfied

That would be a good idea and there are even some coins that have extremely low fees like dash or ripple that have less than 0.01$ fees and the transaction is confirmed instantly. But I think we should take it slow and have patience, with time I'm sure Alexander will try and add more and more methods so that everyone can be satisfied
We have now added LTC as a withdrawal option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back