Biznotes To Naira Exchange Service!!!

cafediscussions

Nurudeen

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Is there any escrow service for this transaction. I would like to sell some biznotes too but I think there should be a sort of escrow service to protect both parties from any issues

eLdavis

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Great Idea with a fair exchange rate. This will no doubt enable members with less than the minimum withdrawable biznotes in their account to also cash out. Good one boss.
Indeed and it would help out if there is an emergency and one needs to make withdrawals before weekends, this would be the best option and it would reduce the stress of trying to meet up with the minimum withdrawal.

Bookwormlux

I buy biznotes @ #450/$. Check market place
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Is there any escrow service for this transaction. I would like to sell some biznotes too but I think there should be a sort of escrow service to protect both parties from any issues
You are to donate to my account after agreeing with the price stated. Then PM me with your bank account details which I will send the payment to.

Should I refuse to pay you, you can message any of the admin who would then return your biznotes to you.

You can see through the comments that I have transacted with different individuals here without any issues.

Mostee501

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
That's absolutely interesting to know about this new innovation on exchange of biznotes to fiat currency,but get further clarifications from the admin in other not to run into problems.

Bookwormlux

Verified Poster
BizNotes
Pls can you point me to a guide where I can donate biznotes, I'm not seeing any button to do that. And what's the price per dollar
Click on your biznotes balance. A page will appear showing *richest users*, check the side and you will see *donate*. click on it and put my username @Bookwormlux as recipient. In the space for amount, type the biznotes amount that you want to sell.
In the optional message space, type *exchange to naira*. Then submit

Current buying rate is #450/$

After donating, you are to PM me with your bank account details for payment.

Nurudeen

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
uHa
Click on your biznotes balance. A page will appear showing *richest users*, check the side and you will see *donate*. click on it and put my username @Bookwormlux as recipient. In the space for amount, type the biznotes amount that you want to sell.
In the optional message space, type *exchange to naira*. Then submit

Current buying rate is #450/$

After donating, you are to PM me with your bank account details for payment
Thank you for the prompt payment. I'm satisfied with transaction

Bookwormlux

Verified Poster
BizNotes
I will love to sell 2000biznotes in exchange for Naira to you bookwormlux
Donate the biznotes amount to my profile @Bookwormlux and PM me with your bank account details

If you don't know how to donate, please read the guide I explained to @Nurudeen just some posts above your comment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock