What's new
Biznotes to Naira, voucher, 'Binance Pay' exchange services

Biznotes to Crypto/Naira/ exchange service

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need LTC, I'll send your LTC when you have uo to 5k Biznotes. So, I wouldn't run at loss covering for just 1,000 Biznotes LTC transaction.
My rate is 5,000 Biznotes = $4 worth of LTC.
10,000 Biznotes = $8.5 worth of LTC.
If you agree you can pm me.
If you're looking to exchange your Biznotes to Naira fiat currency, crypto currency, you can simply drop your request here.

My rates are as follows for crypto, using LTC:
5,000 Biznotes = $4 worth of LTC
20,000 Biznotes = $18 worth of LTC
100,000 Biznotes = $95 worth of LTC.

If you're sending above, we can negotiate it.

Biznotes to Naira exchange for Nigerians, the rate are as follows:
1,000 Biznotes to 5,000 Biznotes = N490/$

10,000 Biznotes and above is = N500/$.

USE YOUR BIZNOTES TO EXCHANGE
FOR MOBILE DATA/AIRTIME (Open to Nigerians only)
If you're looking to use your Biznotes to buy airtime/data as a Nigerian, you can drop your message below. My rates are stated below:

N100 - N5,000 airtime/data plan = 200 - 10,000 Biznotes.
If you want higher amount, you can drop your message below.
I am open to your request anytime.
Ok pls what is your rate for 1$ in naira cos dollar is presently six hundred naira. I just want to know if you have a fized rate or you work with the general rate. You offer sounds good though. Thank you

Ok pls what is your rate for 1$ in naira cos dollar is presently six hundred naira. I just want to know if you have a fized rate or you work with the general rate. You offer sounds good though. Thank you
The rate you see there is the current rate which I am offering for Biznotes exchange.

P I have 4000 biznotes how can you help me exchange it to naira and you deduct your charges please I kind of need the money for subscription and then we can send it to me in ltc I would really appreciate. Pls sir.

If you're looking to exchange your Biznotes to Naira fiat currency, crypto currency, you can simply drop your request here.

My rates are as follows for crypto, using LTC:
5,000 Biznotes = $4 worth of LTC
20,000 Biznotes = $18 worth of LTC
100,000 Biznotes = $95 worth of LTC.

If you're sending above, we can negotiate it.

Biznotes to Naira exchange for Nigerians, the rate are as follows:
1,000 Biznotes to 5,000 Biznotes = N490/$

10,000 Biznotes and above is = N500/$.

USE YOUR BIZNOTES TO EXCHANGE
FOR MOBILE DATA/AIRTIME (Open to Nigerians only)
If you're looking to use your Biznotes to buy airtime/data as a Nigerian, you can drop your message below. My rates are stated below:

N100 - N5,000 airtime/data plan = 200 - 10,000 Biznotes.
If you want higher amount, you can drop your message below.
I am open to your request anytime.

Make it up to 5,000 Biznotes, when I'm withdrawing this Friday I'll withdraw at once, and pay you at my rate.

Am sending you 3000Biznote right away,will send you my account number once the donation is made.
Pls check and comfirm if you have received the donation

Am sending you 3000Biznote right away,will send you my account number once the donation is made.
Biznotes not received. I don't pay upon donation, I pay once I receive payment from bizdustry's owner.

Click on profile then click on Biznotes and click donate
Sans-titre29052022.png

I think administration should add some moderations features for VIP members like debit biznotes from members as most of users don't know even how to donate.

Click on profile then click on Biznotes and click donate

I think administration should add some moderations features for VIP members like debit biznotes from members as most of users don't know even how to donate.

We already have instructions on how to donate. It can be found in the information board for this marketplace. And I have previously linked @tray59 to it, which he has refused to use.
Board with info topics: https://bizdustry.com/forum/marketplace-information-center.183/
Donation Instructions: https://bizdustry.com/threads/how-to-donate-biznotes-to-other-users.10032/

You have not credit my account ,check I have sent you the biznote : 3000Biznote
You did not read my instruction before donating, I don't pay upon donation, I have to submit withdrawal on your behalf when admin pays, I'll send the funds to you. I don't have naira at this time, but if you can wait till Thursday, and work more Biznotes I'll send your funds to you.

I will resume buying Biznotes and paying upon donation starting from Saturday.

I will resume buying Biznotes and paying upon donation starting from Saturday.
Are you going to refund the 3000Biznote I send to you?or hold it till saturday then you credit my bank account once you withdraw?I hope you wont forget I send you 3000Biznote before that saturday?

Are you going to refund the 3000Biznote I send to you?or hold it till saturday then you credit my bank account once you withdraw?I hope you wont forget I send you 3000Biznote before that saturday?
I will send back to you now, keep working hopefully on Saturday I'll buy all your Biznotes upon donation, and not waiting till Admin pays.

I will send back to you now, keep working hopefully on Saturday I'll buy all your Biznotes upon donation, and not waiting till Admin pays.
@sincerem,I hope and beleive that you will buy our Biznote tomorow been saturday as you promise.

Pls : I want to send you the biznote by 6pm Nigerian time will that be too late or should I donate to you in the morning,I dont want to miss that oppotunity,I dont want a situation where you already finished buying the biznote when I come you will adjust me to next week saturday.

Pls I want to be part of tomorow payment.
Thank you sir

@sincerem,I hope and beleive that you will buy our Biznote tomorow been saturday as you promise.

Pls : I want to send you the biznote by 6pm Nigerian time will that be too late or should I donate to you in the morning,I dont want to miss that oppotunity,I dont want a situation where you already finished buying the biznote when I come you will adjust me to next week saturday.

Pls I want to be part of tomorow payment.
Thank you sir
You can donate to me, I'll pay you right away after donation at the rate of N500/$.

I am buying biznotes and paying upon donation, with limited budget.

You can donate to me, I'll pay you right away after donation at the rate of N500/$.
I have sent you 4000Biznote
Please sent naira equivalent to my account Account number : 1331031564 Name : Ofonime Udo Bank : Ecobank. Biznote donated 4000
I have sent you 4000Biznote since 2 days ago but you have not credit my bankk details nor even let me know what the problem is .if you are not completing my order please refund my biznote as soon as possible,atlease you suppose to reply my message....waiting for my biznote or I will open ticket for that.

Last edited:
I have sent you 4000Biznote
Please sent naira equivalent to my account Account number : 1331031564 Name : Ofonime Udo Bank : Ecobank. Biznote donated 4000

I have sent you 4000Biznote since 2 days ago but you have not credit my bankk details nor even let me know what the problem is .if you are not completing my order please refund my biznote as soon as possible,atlease you suppose to reply my message....waiting for my biznote or I will open ticket for that.
I think you will receive money this saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back