What's new
Biznotes to Naira, voucher, 'Binance Pay' exchange services

Biznotes to Crypto/Naira/ exchange service

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can now trade your Biznotes with me.

Do you trade Biznote to perfectmoney?what is your rate?I mean if I send you 6000Biznote how many perfectmoney will I get
I don't deal with perfect money, I offer crypto, and naira at the moment.

I don't deal with perfect money, I offer crypto, and naira at the moment.
Crypto LTC including Binance Pay ID crypto payments or direct deposit LTC address only?

Crypto LTC including Binance Pay ID crypto payments or direct deposit LTC address only?
Direct deposit, binance Pay deposit, all is allowed per your wish.

Do you buy Biznote?I have 4000 Biznote for sell what is your rate.
I hope you wil fund my bank account instantly
I don't have funds now, I will continue soon, keep racking up Biznotes.

Exchange is back,
But this time, you'll donate to my account and I'll help you cash out from admin, at the given rate, thank you.

Can you guide me or give me the link to make donation to you,I want to sell 3000 biznote for naira.
How can I make donation I never use this function before
You just go to his profile and click on his biznotes you will see donate then you donate 3000 biznotes to him.

Remember, I'll request cash out for you, I'm not paying right away. So, when you donate, you have to wait for admin to pay then I'll transfer your funds to you according to my rate.

Dose it means if I request today I will have to wait till saturday which is the payout day before I can get paid?because saturday is the only payout day

Dose it means if I request today I will have to wait till saturday which is the payout day before I can get paid?because saturday is the only payout day
It depends on when admin pays.
If he pays on Saturday, fine, then I'll send you naira on Saturday too.

I should have mentioned about withdraws during my absence but didn't in the announcement. I will not be paying until the 21st of this month due to Annual Leave abroad (vacation) in Greece. You are more than welcome to place the request in the withdraw queue @Sincerem and I'll process it when I'm back from my holidays. Any further questions during my period of absence should be directed to @Joshua Farrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back