What's new
Biznotes to Naira, voucher, 'Binance Pay' exchange services

Biznotes to Crypto/Naira/ exchange service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have donated the biznotes. I sent my account number as message with the biznotes. Hope you see it.
Drop your account details in full here, so their will be no mistake.

I am offering crypto payment for your biznotes, bring your biznotes to me and receive fast payment.

Converting of biznote to other currencies ; is it that stressful or tedious as in how people claim that it used to be?? I guess is it not that tedious..please someone should explain much further.

Converting of biznote to other currencies ; is it that stressful or tedious as in how people claim that it used to be?? I guess is it not that tedious..please someone should explain much further.
You have just to have a Binance account.
A Binance account is a wallet itself.
Then just you verify it and provide your Binance Pay ID.
Take care that Binance Pay has minimum for sending cryptocurrencies to foreign wallets so you cannot use for pay low values.

Biznotes purchase paused at the moment, till further notice.

Sell your biznote to me , I'm ready to buy.

Hi, I've donated 7000 biznotes to you.

My Binance Pay ID is 223623751
I'll send you crypto soon, let me purchase.

I'll charge 1,200 biznotes as fee to process your transaction due to my VIP subscription, in order to keep offering this service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back