Trader history (0)

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jan 4, 2023
USD
$5.0500USD
Biznotes
Looking to transfer your Biznotes over to RIF Cash? Then your in luck! As I need some Biznotes :)

For every 1,100 biznotes you transfer me, I'll transfer you $1 RIF Cash. I'll cover the 1% fee that RIF Cash takes.

I currently only have $11 in RIF cash to give.

You can withdraw your RIF Cash to PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, or Bitcoin using the official services. Alternatively, you can trade to other currencies using the RIF marketplace.

Edit:
Currently closed. Ran out of RIF cash :(

Last edited:
I must commend you for doing a great job at your forum. It's a great forum love by all. If you have started using Binance, I will definitely consider this. Despite your website is not monetized, you still pay reasonable money to members. Thank you Jordan!

You are the administrator so it is possible that you could add funds directly to user even run out of RIF Cash, sounds interesting service.
I wouldn't want to "inflate" the currency. The community has been doing good with a strong foundation with our RIF Cash. I wouldn't want to spoil that.

I must commend you for doing a great job at your forum. It's a great forum love by all. If you have started using Binance, I will definitely consider this. Despite your website is not monetized, you still pay reasonable money to members. Thank you Jordan!
Thank you very much.

I actually am looking into using Binance as CoinBase hasn't been working out for me.

@Jordan, I would make a donation right now, seeing as you have $4 in RIF Cash currently. But I think I have enough of it for the time being. :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back