What's new

No longer buying Biznote to Naira service (1000 biznote = N420)

mcjerry

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Come in for your biznote to naira services. And receive to your bank account.

1000 biznote = N420

Donate to @mcjerry and Send me a private message or you request here in this thread

You can also reach out to me on whatsapp Click to sell on whatsapp or whatsapp number +2348147639667

Minimum is 1000 biznote

I HAVE CONTINUE BUYING BIZNOTE FOR THIS WEEK. THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE THAT PATRONIZED ME. WELCOME BACK

Last edited:
At N470 per 1000 biznotes this is really good. I will like to trade 2500 biznotes.
Do you wish to carry out the transaction here or it should be via private messages?

At N470 per 1000 biznotes this is really good. I will like to trade 2500 biznotes.
Do you wish to carry out the transaction here or it should be via private messages?
Donate to me and post your bank details here and I will send in naira to you
Post automatically merged:

I just added my whatsapp details. You can contact me there for quick transaction

Last edited:
I'm about donating at 480/1k biznotes
I have seen your transfer. I will credit your bank account soon

I'm about donating at 480/1k biznotes
Transaction completed to your kuda account. Please confirm and show your thanks.

Last edited:
Wow I think I will do this when am ready to make a withdrawal, this is an easier option for those who doesn't want to use their Litecoin or don't have a Litecoin wallet.

This is a good service and your rate is good as well better than the rate I saw of a guy posting 280 naira per 1000 Biznotes. I am new here I may patronize you when the time come to withdraw.

Thanks for swift transaction.

Wow that's sounds great ,you can withdraw your biznotes without waiting for any withdrawal approval,I will donate mine very soon .

I will like to trade 8000 biznotes to Naira.
#475 per 1000 biznotes.

Come in for your biznote to naira services. And receive to your bank account.

1000 biznote = N475

Send me a private message or you request here in this thread

You can also reach out to me on whatsapp Click to sell on whatsapp or whatsapp number +2348147639667

Minimum is 1000 biznote

I HAVE CONTINUE BUYING BIZNOTE FOR THIS WEEK. THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE THAT PATRONIZED ME. WELCOME BACK

I will like to trade 8000 biznotes for Naira.
#475 per 1000 biznotes

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back