What's new

Bizdustry's Forum Cash (BizNotes): Finding Value Part 1 - Value Based on Posting

I have always heard about the marketplace but I have never checked it out, I never knew it was possible to earn this way within the marketplace. I don't even know how the market place works in the first place.
The following board currently has the 5 starting help and rules threads for the section. Wouldn't hurt to read through them:

Planning on adding a couple more help threads in that section, as soon as I finish the next project I am working on.

The following board currently has the 5 starting help and rules threads for the section. Wouldn't hurt to read through them:

Planning on adding a couple more help threads in that section, as soon as I finish the next project I am working on.
Thanks for this, once am done with what I am doing I would take my time and read through it so I can get a deeper understanding of how it all works and how I can benefit from it. Thanks once again for the help.

So interesting
Today, I am writing to give you an idea of how to work out BizNotes, to a cash value. In the case of where I personally live and how Bizdustry operates, I shall be using the U.S. Dollar as a reference point for this article; as values elsewhere might be significantly different, based on the individual economies of the nation that you may live in.

BizNotes as just a forum currency and without any monetary backing, really doesn’t have much of a value cash wise on a forum, when you are not supplementing it with a value of actual cash. In the case of Bizdustry, we already have an assigned value to it, but that only relates to those seeking to withdraw their BizNotes through Official Channels.

So, how do you appraise the value of something like Bizdustry's Forum Cash?

In this article, I hope to give you a few ideas on what you can do to give your BizNotes some value, and an idea of what others might see as a value. I will also hopefully be turning this into a series, so that we can discuss and discover different ways to help give our forum cash, some value.

Figuring Out a Value

This first part that I am writing about, was a difficult item for me to determine myself; since before, no one really was doing much considering of a BizNotes to Cash/Cash to BizNotes Value, other than advertising space here at Bizdustry, the official withdraw service we offer, and the various posted offers in the marketplace.

The first item to what I have decided to write about, is something that I have found a somewhat consistent value to what BizNotes can be valued at, in relation to one of the things you find here at Bizdustry. That item, was the value of posts in relation to the person’s posting quality and effort; that is, the time they take to make sure that what they write, is of good quality in relation to what they price it at.

So, what was the value that I have found for what appears to be 2-3 sentence length posts, good grammar and spelling, in relationship to just BizNotes itself? Most people who offer posting; who actually prices their posts in relation to the actual quality they can give out; offers in their rates for posting, tend to go around 10-25 BizNotes per post for average quality posts, but mainly between 10-20 BizNotes per post. For those who actually care about spelling, grammar and providing the best experience that they give, the posts are usually 50-100 BizNotes per post.

And of course I have noticed quite a few members who do not have the best spelling or grammar knowledge; and the willingness to learn and grow from their requests; try to sell their posts at the same rates that those who have great spelling and grammar usually sells it at. This which I have noticed, will generally cause other users to complain or ask why that user has their prices so high, because of the standard/substandard quality of the posts that were received or observed being given.

So in relation to the above, I have the following averages for the quality of the posts given to their prices. Mind you, the higher the price, if the person is accommodating to anything asked of him or her; and if they had received great feedback regarding their posts; those are the users you want to go to if you want to have quality posts on your forum, and not just a number.

The value of posts, based on a Sub-Average to Average posting and writing skills, are as follows:
  • 1 Post = 10 to 25 BizNotes
  • 5 Posts = 50 to 125 BizNotes
  • 10 Posts = 100 to 250 BizNotes
  • 25 Posts = 250 to 625 BizNotes
The averages usually came out to 10 BizNotes per post for the above amounts, with recent emphasis as of late on 12-15 BizNotes per post.

The higher quality Posts were charged as follows:
  • 1 Post = 50 to 250 BizNotes
  • 5 Posts = 250 to 1,250 BizNotes
  • 10 Posts = 500 to 2,500 BizNotes
  • 25 Posts = 1,250 to 6,250 BizNotes
So as seen by above, you get the average cost for posts and their quality, by how much the poster is willing to charge, and if they have a good reputation for providing you good to high quality posts.

Now, what are the costs generally speaking, in terms of real cash for posting? For those who do post for money, or pay for posts with cash, generally speaking, you will be either charging, or paying for posts at a general rate of $0.05 to $0.10 per post. Some people charge a couple cents less, or a couple cents more per post, depending on where they have posted their rates at. But the average cost, for most standard quality posts, are usually at, between $0.05 to $0.10 per post. It is these 5-10 cent posts that you can get generally allot of posts out of, if you have $5-$10 to spend for the content.

When dealing with paying people online to post on your forums, if the person has a proven track record of providing higher quality posts, you will see rates generally tend to go upwards towards $0.15 per post or more. Some will even charge $0.25 per post if they have a very good proven record and will do very high quality posts, in the best time possible for making the posts for you. Those posters will generally, or almost always do their best to become familiar with any subject that is given to them, or will provide high quality posts for very specific niches of forums. It is these people that you can get the best quality content that will continue to generate replies for you down the road. If you have the money, this would be usually the better deal to go after, even though the costs are more expensive.

How does posting for BizNotes, and posting for real cash (USD), translate into an equal cost between them?

Well, if you look at the pricing above, between our forum cash prices, and the general cost for the real cash purchasing of posts, you get in most occasions an almost direct cost to cost comparison.

Standard Quality Posts for either BizNotes or USD, are roughly the same: $0.05 and 50 BizNotes generally would give you the same quality posts, unless you find a good poster who doesn’t want to charge a ton for good quality.

So looking at the costs, it appears to be a direct equal rate for your hard earned BizNotes or money, for the post quality that you want from it.

$0.05 or 50 BizNotes equals 1 Standard Quality Post
$0.25 or 250 BizNotes equals 5 Standard Quality Posts
$0.50 or 500 BizNotes equals 10 Standard Quality Posts
$1.25 or 1,250 BizNotes equals 25 Standard Quality Posts
AND
$0.25 or 250 BizNotes equals 1 High Quality Post
$1.25 or 1,250 BizNotes equals 5 High Quality Posts
$2.50 or 2,500 BizNotes equals 10 High Quality Posts
$6.25 or 6,250 BizNotes equals 25 High Quality Posts

In my next article, I will attempt to cover the value of BizNotes, in relation to advertising of various types.

Feel free to tell me how well you think I covered the general costs of posts in the comment field below! Or, if you have comments or suggestions on other possible ways to find a value for the posts you make, in relation to your forum cash and real money, feel free to also make that comment below!

Thank you for spending your time reading this article.

I must commend you for dishing out such interesting article on the features and how to earn biznotes, a virtual currency for bizdustry. It seems that we could earn different biznotes for posting comments on the forum based on the quality of the comment.

Today, I am writing to give you an idea of how to work out BizNotes, to a cash value. In the case of where I personally live and how Bizdustry operates, I shall be using the U.S. Dollar as a reference point for this article; as values elsewhere might be significantly different, based on the individual economies of the nation that you may live in.

BizNotes as just a forum currency and without any monetary backing, really doesn’t have much of a value cash wise on a forum, when you are not supplementing it with a value of actual cash. In the case of Bizdustry, we already have an assigned value to it, but that only relates to those seeking to withdraw their BizNotes through Official Channels.

In this article, I hope to give you a few ideas on what you can do to give your BizNotes some value, and an idea of what others might see as a value. I will also hopefully be turning this into a series, so that we can discuss and discover different ways to help give our forum cash, some value.

Figuring Out a Value

This first part that I am writing about, was a difficult item for me to determine myself; since before, no one really was doing much considering of a BizNotes to Cash/Cash to BizNotes Value, other than advertising space here at Bizdustry, the official withdraw service we offer, and the various posted offers in the marketplace.

The first item to what I have decided to write about, is something that I have found a somewhat consistent value to what BizNotes can be valued at, in relation to one of the things you find here at Bizdustry. That item, was the value of posts in relation to the person’s posting quality and effort; that is, the time they take to make sure that what they write, is of good quality in relation to what they price it at.

So, what was the value that I have found for what appears to be 2-3 sentence length posts, good grammar and spelling, in relationship to just BizNotes itself? Most people who offer posting; who actually prices their posts in relation to the actual quality they can give out; offers in their rates for posting, tend to go around 10-25 BizNotes per post for average quality posts, but mainly between 10-20 BizNotes per post. For those who actually care about spelling, grammar and providing the best experience that they give, the posts are usually 50-100 BizNotes per post.

And of course I have noticed quite a few members who do not have the best spelling or grammar knowledge; and the willingness to learn and grow from their requests; try to sell their posts at the same rates that those who have great spelling and grammar usually sells it at. This which I have noticed, will generally cause other users to complain or ask why that user has their prices so high, because of the standard/substandard quality of the posts that were received or observed being given.

So in relation to the above, I have the following averages for the quality of the posts given to their prices. Mind you, the higher the price, if the person is accommodating to anything asked of him or her; and if they had received great feedback regarding their posts; those are the users you want to go to if you want to have quality posts on your forum, and not just a number.

The value of posts, based on a Sub-Average to Average posting and writing skills, are as follows:
The averages usually came out to 10 BizNotes per post for the above amounts, with recent emphasis as of late on 12-15 BizNotes per post.

So as seen by above, you get the average cost for posts and their quality, by how much the poster is willing to charge, and if they have a good reputation for providing you good to high quality posts.

Now, what are the costs generally speaking, in terms of real cash for posting? For those who do post for money, or pay for posts with cash, generally speaking, you will be either charging, or paying for posts at a general rate of $0.05 to $0.10 per post. Some people charge a couple cents less, or a couple cents more per post, depending on where they have posted their rates at. But the average cost, for most standard quality posts, are usually at, between $0.05 to $0.10 per post. It is these 5-10 cent posts that you can get generally allot of posts out of, if you have $5-$10 to spend for the content.

When dealing with paying people online to post on your forums, if the person has a proven track record of providing higher quality posts, you will see rates generally tend to go upwards towards $0.15 per post or more. Some will even charge $0.25 per post if they have a very good proven record and will do very high quality posts, in the best time possible for making the posts for you. Those posters will generally, or almost always do their best to become familiar with any subject that is given to them, or will provide high quality posts for very specific niches of forums. It is these people that you can get the best quality content that will continue to generate replies for you down the road. If you have the money, this would be usually the better deal to go after, even though the costs are more expensive.

How does posting for BizNotes, and posting for real cash (USD), translate into an equal cost between them?

Well, if you look at the pricing above, between our forum cash prices, and the general cost for the real cash purchasing of posts, you get in most occasions an almost direct cost to cost comparison.

Standard Quality Posts for either BizNotes or USD, are roughly the same: $0.05 and 50 BizNotes generally would give you the same quality posts, unless you find a good poster who doesn’t want to charge a ton for good quality.

So looking at the costs, it appears to be a direct equal rate for your hard earned BizNotes or money, for the post quality that you want from it.

AND

In my next article, I will attempt to cover the value of BizNotes, in relation to advertising of various types.

Feel free to tell me how well you think I covered the general costs of posts in the comment field below! Or, if you have comments or suggestions on other possible ways to find a value for the posts you make, in relation to your forum cash and real money, feel free to also make that comment below!

Hey man! Thanks for the infromation above, it really helped me get a better understanding about the subject. Really intresting and great written.

Figuring Out a Value

AND

I think you did great 👍
Hope you're enjoying your vacation 🌴 Josh.
Is this site no longer PTP?

Last edited:
I think you did great 👍
Hope you're enjoying your vacation 🌴 Josh.
Is this site no longer PTP?
Thanks! I am!

It still is, but with the requirement to upgrade to withdraw through normal means.

Thank you for article. I did not get why I have 130 BizNotes and zero USD.
Because that is our balace, based on your posting on the forum, in sections that you wrong enough to get credited.

It would be pretty cool I mean, now the maximum you can earn is 20 biznotes per post. Many people don't post very informative posts because there is no need to. This definitely would improve their writing. However, it's been a year already. I hope this feature will be added up someday. Fingers crossed.

Hi, thanks for your post! This is a good guide for a newbie like me. This forum is awesome for paying users to post. I hope that I can post some good quality posts in my time here.

English is actually my second language, my mother tongue is Mandarin. But here in Singapore, everything from education, to television program is conducted in english. Hence, my command of english is not as bad as some third world countries, but still not as good as native speakers.

Do pardon me if at time, my command of english is not as good as I have hoped for it to be.

The article discusses how to appraise the value of Bizdustry's forum cash, BizNotes. The writer suggests that one way to give value to BizNotes is by considering the quality and effort of the posts. The writer mentions that most people who offer posting tend to price their posts between 10-20 BizNotes per post for average quality posts and 50-100 BizNotes per post for high-quality posts. The article also compares the cost of posting with real cash, which generally ranges from $0.05 to $0.10 per post for standard quality posts and up to $0.25 per post for high-quality posts.

If anyone else wants to discuss merits of what I posted, feel free to reply! But please, don't summarize what was posted, like the reply before mine, without actually providing a reply to someone who may have asked a question.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back