What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I was a bit skeptical about this site when I started and I remembered going through the review again on another site. The site's layout is so impressive and so easy to navigate. I must confess I am impressed with the MD @Alexander. He was quick to resolve my issues. I hope the site works for a loooooong time.
My proof in btc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201106-231940.png
    Screenshot_20201106-231940.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 5
I was a bit skeptical about this site when I started and I remembered going through the review again on another site. The site's layout is so impressive and so easy to navigate. I must confess I am impressed with the MD @Alexander. He was quick to resolve my issues. I hope the site works for a loooooong time.
My proof in btc.
Thank you for the feedback!

My proof in btc.
love to see BTC withdrawal!

I am sure Bizdustry will be even more successful in the near future. I observed they have increased the point rates for threads and posts. Now, by just posing 20 posts, you can get 1 USD. If you opt for threads, then with just 15 threads, you can make 1 USD.

Alexander is working hard and it's good to see the forum active. I have already whitelisted this domain to support the forum through ads.

That is really nice of you, I could suggest all of you once per day maximum twice to just click on an add, it helps the forum a lot.
That's not a problem at all vest1992.
Still, are you sure it's a good idea? So far, I believe most of these ads are being displayed by Google and those guys keep track of such false clicks. It's because they pay a lot, when a user clicks some link. If multiple users are clicking on some ad and no purchases are being made, I am sure that would be a bit troublesome.

Still, are you sure it's a good idea? So far, I believe most of these ads are being displayed by Google and those guys keep track of such false clicks. It's because they pay a lot, when a user clicks some link. If multiple users are clicking on some ad and no purchases are being made, I am sure that would be a bit troublesome.
If you do it once or twice and you don t abuse it, and maybe also click on other tabs in that website to raise the bounce rate will not be a problem at all.
@Alexander am I right, the users want you approval also.

If you do it once or twice and you don t abuse it, and maybe also click on other tabs in that website to raise the bounce rate will not be a problem at all.
That makes sense and that could make our website earn more through clicks.
Also, probably if we keep the target page open for a full minute, then it could be considered as a genuine click as well. Or may be we could browse the target link for a full minute.

After Alexander confirms, I will start doing that. It's an honor to support Bizdustry which is giving decent payout to all it's members.

@vest1992 - Google tracks clicks on advertisements and when there is an increase without any purchases being made or a recurring pattern, my account could be disabled for Invalid Activity
I appreciate the support but I’m asking that you please refrain from clicking on advertisements.
@Claraviolet - I hope this clears this up for you

@vest1992 - Google tracks clicks on advertisements and when there is an increase without any purchases being made or a recurring pattern, my account could be disabled for Invalid Activity
I appreciate the support but I’m asking that you please refrain from clicking on advertisements.
@Claraviolet - I hope this clears this up for you
That's true.
I haven't gone through their policies recently but I see that we get a backlash as well. Anyway, thank you for clearing things up, Alexander. Also, do try Infolinks as well. The pay is good and it's better to use it together with other ad campaigns. There aren't many options for my country, but that's not the case for you. So, good luck.

I agree, Bizdustry forum is the best currently with no doubt and for sure it will reach the top the next months for those reasons:

1- high-quality of the contents from the users (till now I don't find any spam or a trach post in the thread).

2- High rate of rewards, as @Claraviolet said, you can reach 1$ easily, if you go and see the other forums you won't do it.

3- hard working from the admnistrations (they always share new updates in order to improve more the forum) and also a service Rapide

I mean if you don't understand something here feel free to pm @Alexander or one of the Staff members and they will solve your problem in a short period of time.

Bizdustry the best$$ :love: :p ?

Hi, i just recived the payment
6Xw0a9X
6eHAbpU.png

The site its awsome, because he paid for the posts.

Have you withdraw from paypal before because i would love to know since i have seen so many post saying paypal fee are way to high
US: 2.9% plus $0.30 USD per transaction. UK: 3.4% + 20p per transaction

Thank you very much this will really help
No problem, I've set the minimal withdrawal at 1$ so users can easily withdraw and gain access to their funds when they need to. Even more so during these times.

Bizdustry is a great forum and I'm sure in the future it will become one of the biggest paid to post forums online. Right now, as you might now BMF is probably the biggest forum of this kind and I am sure in the future Bizdustry will become at least the same size of that forum.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back