Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 20 points per post
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

Untitled.png

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $5 (5000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Enjoy the free money
I'm delighted to be here. I hope to learn alot and do so much in this platform

The Bizdustry page is interesting, because it allows us to earn about $ 5 a month just for posting on the forum. I think this site is legal, and I hope to post a lot daily to see how it works.

Such an awesome and legit website to earn money online. Their users can earn an average around $15 every month by posting on forums.

Making money on the internet is good for someone who is unemployed and is producing a job and then has a job to work

Attachments

• 1604366586159.png
    1604366586159.png
    312 bytes · Views: 5
WHAT IS Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money
Friend recommend me this and he showed me proof so i trust this website and i like it

Friend recommend me this and he showed me proof so i trust this website and i like it
Yep thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Let me know if I can be of any assistance

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back