What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 20 points per post
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
The best of all the paying site so far is bizdustry,not because am commenting on here on their platform,but am a living witness because have received my earnings from them since I joined this site.

Clearly, it's legit. I just received my second payment, here the proof -my Paypal account shows Portuguese language and Brazilian currency- (sorry for this minimal size, I access Bizdustry from linux O.S. and the program to adjust the size became unavailable, maybe due to the last Ubuntu 20.04 update):
Screenshot_20210522-144024_Samsung Internet.jpg

When it comes to issue of online earnings or websites which are operating I always comment much about the legitimacy of bizdustry as a platform for earning, interaction and even learning that is from the available information or post make by people.

Clearly, it's legit. I just received my second payment, here the proof -my Paypal account shows Portuguese language and Brazilian currency- (sorry for this minimal size, I access Bizdustry from linux O.S. and the program to adjust the size became unavailable, maybe due to the last Ubuntu 20.04 update):
View attachment 2310
Thank you for sharing your payment proof and we're glad that you are happy with Bizdustry.

Here is my payment proof from Bizdustry , I received $10 to my Litecoin wallet today ,had requested it yesterday. Thanks a lot to Alex and Bizdustry team. I am now proud to say Bizdustry pays to everyone , irrespective of race or country. This is the best forum one can work and get paid for his time. Lets bring more people to this wonderful community. Have a good day guys!

Bizdustry.png

ion.png

Who out there will want to think or say or write a review that this bizdustry platform is not legit? No one I suppose. The platform is really very legit and I'm hoping it stays so for a long time to come

Who out there will want to think or say or write a review that this bizdustry platform is not legit? No one I suppose. The platform is really very legit and I'm hoping it stays so for a long time to come
Yes it is the best forum to be honest. But there was misconception in another forum but now it is resolved. Bizdustry really pays everyone for their hard work and time.

Bizdustry is legit and one of the best, if not the best i have ever worked with so far. I made my first withdrawal last month ending and since then i have made three withdrawals and hoping to make another soon. I have earned up to $21 from bizdustry.

Bizdustry is a platform that I have received several payment from countless times, so I can boldly say that it's very legit and whenever you any problem, issues and questions you will be attended to by the various administrative staffs.

I have been a member on Bizdustry since April 14, 2018 and I can actually tell you that it is one of the legitimate paid to post website that you can actually see online today. From the track record of those that have been paid from the website, I'm very sure that it is over 10,000 dollars paid.

I think all of us who are part of the forum know that Bizdustry is totally legal, I have been in the forum for a short time, but I have already received two payments from Bizdustry, I think I registered about 6 months ago.

Bizdustry is definitely the best platform and it is far much better than many other posting websites. I am a part of many posting websites. However, Bizdustry is the best of them all. I will try my best to promote Bizdustry as much as I can. Bizdustry has much more potential to grow more.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back