What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I just received my second payment, this time for a big $5, its in my country currency so its hard to understand but it was indeed the correct amount

bizdustry is VERY legit :)

@vest1992 - Google tracks clicks on advertisements and when there is an increase without any purchases being made or a recurring pattern, my account could be disabled for Invalid Activity
I appreciate the support but I’m asking that you please refrain from clicking on advertisements.
@Claraviolet - I hope this clears this up for you
I finished, with it :) no worries ! I am not here to do harm only to be in service!

I received the full $5 PAYMENT within 24 hours on PayPal, very impressed with Alexander and Bizdustry as a whole.

I love the community here and the trustworthy and helpful staff

bizdustry is VERY legit!!

One of the best out there. I love how you can see the way minds are working with the different threads and posts. It really is a nice place to be.
It is true, different topics, many opinions, and all motivated to give their opinion. fascinates me

I just received my second payment, this time for a big $5, its in my country currency so its hard to understand but it was indeed the correct amount

bizdustry is VERY legit :)
Excellent, soon you will no longer be able to count payments.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
I am new here but according to my experience this forum is real and 100% legit❤️.It will get more success. Because it has some unique categories ,which make it different from other forums

The site its legit, i just receive my money
zsPkh5q.png

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Read through the announcements

Enjoy the free money

WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.

Enjoy the free money
I have a week working and sharing with the people who make life in Bizdustri, I feel, delighted and motivated to continue on this path. So far I have not wanted to make my first withdrawal, although @Alexander, informed me when I could do it. I've seen the payments posts, which continues to motivate me. The efficiency of people is fascinating, I keep learning and anchored to this forum. Thank you very much to all.

I received the first payment from Alexander.
Thanks for the speed with which you processed the payment. Bizdustry is the best site where you can earn money for posts. :)
biz.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I got my first payment after just a week of work
It is an excellent and wonderful forum and you should love it for the following reasons:
-high rate of earning, you can't find another forum that pays you 70 token for each thread and 50 tokens for each post ^^.

-Easy to communicate with the admins and the staff members, and you can ask your problems and you will receive an answer in a few minutes.

1605012398855.png

I received my first payment from bizdustry today and I am so grateful and delighted. Here is a payment prooof. Thank you so much Alexander

Bizdustry is indeed legit. I received my first payout yesterday which is $3 via PayPal. I am so grateful to be in such a great site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110-181830.png
    Screenshot_20201110-181830.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 3

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back