What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

thats amazing, i will be posting my payment proof tomorrow too. not as much but still $2.5 and im very grateful for it.

I love that its paypal, too.

this forum is an amazing opportunity to earn money and this thread shows it

really promising forum, I love it too much.
I can't wait to make my first withdrawal here (it's a really good thing to meet new people here and get paid for writing).^^

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
It seems like a very good offer to me. How much time do I have to work per day to achieve this ? I hope that in a month I will be able to expose how much I have won.

It is nice that you can withdraw from $1 USD, the best thing the minimum required amount is that low.
yeah that's good but you know the high fees in PayPal so it's better to withdraw a high amount of $ , I'm not worrying about the withdrawal because the forum is legit and professional^^

To this day, among all the pages that I have managed, for months, I think the best is this, where you can learn, express, share, even make new friends worldwide and as if that were not enough, they pay you for that. Personally, it has been a unique experience, I hope to stay for a long time, continue learning, improve myself, and for this reason I am grateful. What opinion do you have about it?

yeah that's good but you know the high fees in PayPal so it's better to withdraw a high amount of $ , I'm not worrying about the withdrawal because the forum is legit and professional^^
you can withdraw via bitcoin you don't have to withdraw to paypal bitcoin also accepted im not using paypal for withdraw
because of the 0.5$ fixed fees

you can withdraw via bitcoin you don't have to withdraw to paypal bitcoin also accepted im not using paypal for withdraw
because of the 0.5$ fixed fees
oh, oke but I still need and prefer Paypal more, I have some jobs to do and I need some $$ into my Paypal to can transfer them to my Visa Card lately.

I agree this forum is one of the best options for anyone who want to make some profit from writing the rate
of earnings here is better then any other forum it's a nice chance to make money
Earn money among other things, share, learn and much more

I am in total agreement with you. This a very good site to learn and earn. I have joined recently and I already love it here. I have been in many paid to post forums and I know a good one when I see one. Bizdustry is one of the best right now.

I am in total agreement with you. This a very good site to learn and earn. I have joined recently and I already love it here. I have been in many paid to post forums and I know a good one when I see one. Bizdustry is one of the best right now.
Yes, it really is excellent, it has me hooked, in short, the best!

I dealt with many forums but it can said that this is the most credible one I have dealt with. Today I received about 4$ . And this is my proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201106-193332~2.png
    Screenshot_20201106-193332~2.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 8

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back