What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I withdraw my earnings here two weeks ago through crypto method. I chose the bitcoin payment as I didn't realize that there is an available method for bitcoin cash here. But the next time I cash out, I will be using it instead.
Yes, you should check all available coins, for sure the transaction fee is large because bitcoin is the mode of withrawal you choose. That's too bad. If you had seen the bch immediately, your earnings would have gone straight to coinsph. It is better to change now so that you do not forget when you withraw again. 😅

Yes, you should check all available coins, for sure the transaction fee is large because bitcoin is the mode of withrawal you choose. That's too bad. If you had seen the bch immediately, your earnings would have gone straight to coinsph. It is better to change now so that you do not forget when you withraw again. 😅
I won't definitely forget to change the withdrawal mode. It's just that when I mad that withdrawal, all in my mind was bitcoin because it was the first that I cash out using a crypto method, most of my withdrawal are through paypal. But I will see to it that I will use bch maybe on the nex payout.
Post automatically merged:

Choose bch and paste your coinsph bch wallet address. It's good to use crypto for withdrawals because the fee is small, and we will do the same if we send the payment via paypal, we will also pass it on to our e-wallets, another fee.
Hi, I have a question so I decided to go back to this conversation. Are we supposed to convert the bitcoin cash address into a legacy address or there is no need for that? Because there are some site that requires a legacy. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am yet to receive my first payout and I know that I will receive it soon. Despite not received any payment yet. I so much believe in bizdustry. They are very serious with the business. They have plan for this forum. Recently they are planning on having there own crypto currency exchange company. Bizdustry is for real.

I was introduce recently by a friend to this site, after seeing for myself, I can vouch anywhere for the legitimacy of this site. Its legit and one of the best site I know that pays quite well for posting comments and creating threads. I really hope it continue this way for a longtime

There is not doubt there Bizdustry is 100% legit, honest and well earning and learning forum. I have much earned and learned from bizdustry. Its members are well cooperated and effective for feedback and in services. I like it a lot of.
I am a beneficiary of bizdustry get to paid forum I have received payment thrice and I can say authoritatively that bizdustry is 100% legit is not a scam forum that waste people time. Tested and trusted.

Well it's a great site earning money online even if you're not working at the particular time is definitely a good thing. Money is needed for whole lots of things to cover our needs and wants. I say it's a great site and thank the admins as well.

There has me been a paying legit site as Bizdustry, it is 100% legit and it has been tested and confirmed trusted. There are so many site out there that promises a fortune and at the end turns out to be a scam but that is not the case with bizdusty as I am a living witness.

There has me been a paying legit site as Bizdustry, it is 100% legit and it has been tested and confirmed trusted. There are so many site out there that promises a fortune and at the end turns out to be a scam but that is not the case with bizdusty as I am a living witness.
You're correct. Many sites have claimed to be legit, but at the end they aren't. Bizdustry have proved the real site that never disappoints with payment.

BuzzDustry is a legal platform

BuzzDestry is never a scam, I've received over $ 150 from BuzzDestry since I joined on November 13. The people who scandalize it are the ones who did not follow the rules of the forum, and were banned for breaking the rules. Forum for everyone
You are absolutely right in your post, "The people who scandalize it are the ones who did not follow the forum rules and were banned for breaking the rules" and yet there are still people who continue to say that Bizdustry is a scam, but do not recognize their mistakes.

You are absolutely right in your post, "The people who scandalize it are the ones who did not follow the forum rules and were banned for breaking the rules" and yet there are still people who continue to say that Bizdustry is a scam, but do not recognize their mistakes.
That is to say, in what ever one does to please the world you can never satisfy them all. Bizdustry have done its best to satisfy much of its members. And those who fell short due to some rules broken felt dissatisfied with bizdustry. they are caused it by their own hand, not keeping the rules outlined by the admin.

Bizdustry review is a legit site where you can earn everyday by posting and commenting to topic on the forum sites, I have already earn about fourteen dollar on my first cash out but since the points for earning has reduced , I haven't been able to earn like I use to do before.

That is to say, in what ever one does to please the world you can never satisfy them all. Bizdustry have done its best to satisfy much of its members. And those who fell short due to some rules broken felt dissatisfied with bizdustry. they are caused it by their own hand, not keeping the rules outlined by the admin.
It is so, Bizdusty has done its job well, from all areas trying to be fair with everyone as far as possible, however there are people who are trying to tarnish the image of Bizdustry, but they will not be able to because those who support them are many more.

It is so, Bizdusty has done its job well, from all areas trying to be fair with everyone as far as possible, however there are people who are trying to tarnish the image of Bizdustry, but they will not be able to because those who support them are many more.
Yeah, bizdustry have lived up to good standard. Any one planning to halt bizdustry's progress is just kicking around the river side without moving the the river out from its base. Bizdustry has support from various think thanked individuals who won't let it down.

Bizdustry is a legitimate website which provide a chance to make money online by simple task.i also make money by this platform .i would like to say Bizdustry is a real website which give a chance to make money online.
Thank you for your kind words!

Bizdustry forum has paid me twice, this proves that Bizdustry is a legit forum, I not only make money here, but also get valuable knowledge, Thanks Bizdusty Admin and Staff.

Bizdutry-Payment-proof-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bizdustry forum has paid me twice, this proves that Bizdustry is a legit forum, I not only make money here, but also get valuable knowledge, Thanks Bizdusty Admin and Staff.

Bizdutry-Payment-proof-2.png
Thank you for sharing your payment proof and I hope you continue to enjoy the stay here at Bizdustry.

bizdustry is a very legit site,it pays instantly when you drop your comments,it pays 20biznotes per comments i really love it,since i have done review about bizdustry ,i can strongly and confidently say that bizdustry is 100% legit

bizdustry is a very legit site,it pays instantly when you drop your comments,it pays 20biznotes per comments i really love it,since i have done review about bizdustry ,i can strongly and confidently say that bizdustry is 100% legit
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to sending you, your first payment when it's time to cashout.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back