What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

It's a legit site to get the knowledge and get the money earning site is best in the bizdustry it's a legit websites but some person showing it is a scam but I don't thing about the scam withdrawal is good and earning best site
If it's true @Ehtisham memon , many disgruntled people call Bizdustry a scam and it is not at all. But they do not explain why they could not collect. To do this, you must follow the guidelines of the forum. You can not copy and paste, you should not give short answers, you must be respectful among others, to avoid any suspension I suggest reading the site's policies. Bizdustry is 100% legitimate.

Just received first payment, asked for yesterday. Here follows the Paypal proof:

bizdustry-payment.png

I only deleted the personal data of the owner for the sake of privacy.

ps: my Paypal image details appears in portugues, as located in Brasil

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
Oh my oh my! Bizdustry is 💯 legit. I am a beneficiary of it. I joined last week and I have started earning. I was able to withdraw 15 dollars to my crypto currency wallet and then to my local account. I love bizdustry site. It's real.

About bizdustry m feel its legit because there is lot of people who work. and when i start working on it i will search about on youtube then i find its legit and many people withdrawl her payment through there..

Just received first payment, asked for yesterday. Here follows the Paypal proof:

bizdustry-payment.png

I only deleted the personal data of the owner for the sake of privacy.

ps: my Paypal image details appears in portugues, as located in Brasil
Congratulations @Pousinha, I thought you had already cashed in before. It is also good that you already have your first payment, of the many that are to come. I hope that we continue on this site, learning, sharing knowledge and winning for our efforts. I hope that many people will continue to join Bizdustry.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.

View attachment 220

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

Enjoy the free money
There is not doubt there Bizdustry is 100% legit, honest and well earning and learning forum. I have much earned and learned from bizdustry. Its members are well cooperated and effective for feedback and in services. I like it a lot of.

Bizdustry is a legit paying sites. There are proofs of payment that were made yesterday. A lot of people are cashing out and making money. The job is simply to post or comment and do that frequently. When the time comes for you to receive your cash, there's no delay as your funds are sent to you via cryptocurrencies.

How to withdraw via coins.ph?
Choose bch and paste your coinsph bch wallet address. It's good to use crypto for withdrawals because the fee is small, and we will do the same if we send the payment via paypal, we will also pass it on to our e-wallets, another fee.

Bizdusty is 100% legit although I haven't made any payout yet but the friend who referred me to this platform have made a whole lot of money which I've withnessed to. I greatly advise everyone to take it seriously and also make money from this platform

Last edited:
My deppest gratitude goes out to the founders of bizdustry. This site has been nothing but fun and educational for me. I have earned a decent amount of money and also gained a lot of knowledge. Long live bizdustry.

Bizdusty is 100% legit although I haven't made any payout yet but the friend who referred me to this platform have made a whole lot of money which I've withnessed to. I greatly advise everyone to take it seriously and also make money from this platform

Indeed, and the staff here is great, I am hands down with them, very generous and accommodating, you can rarely encounter and work on an online forum site or any online platform whose staff is very kind and approcahable. I say this not because of sycophancy but this is what I experienced here and witnessed. So kudos to everyone who made this awesome Bizdustry !!! MABUHAY from your Filipino members 😘👏

Indeed, and the staff here is great, I am hands down with them, very generous and accommodating, you can rarely encounter and work on an online forum site or any online platform whose staff is very kind and approcahable. I say this not because of sycophancy but this is what I experienced here and witnessed. So kudos to everyone who made this awesome Bizdustry !!! MABUHAY from your Filipino members 😘👏
Exactly Big Boss..You get it 💯

I understand your feelings @iamgroot , it really is impressive and it is one of the things that keeps me here, the attention of the staff despite all the pressure they have experienced in the face of the problems that have arisen. They are admirable and I hope they stay that way, they have my 100% support from me.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money
If there ever be any paid to post websites that I have ever known. I would say it's Bizdustry. I joined this forum with a double mind of whether it's legit or scam but I must confess today that Bizdustry is more than legit, it's the best site I have ever known. may God bless the admins of this great forum. keep up the good world. long life Bizdustry.
Post automatically merged:

WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money
If there ever be any paid to post websites that I have ever known. I would say it's Bizdustry. I joined this forum with a double mind of whether it's legit or scam but I must confess today that Bizdustry is more than legit, it's the best site I have ever known. may God bless the admins of this great forum. keep up the good world. long life Bizdustry.
Post automatically merged:

WHAT IS Bizdustry

View attachment 220

Enjoy the free money

I understand your feelings @iamgroot , it really is impressive and it is one of the things that keeps me here, the attention of the staff despite all the pressure they have experienced in the face of the problems that have arisen. They are admirable and I hope they stay that way, they have my 100% support from me.
so whatever their future project is, they deserve the support we will give to them. I have only been here for three weeks but I have learned a lot. And im looking forward to staying here for a while because I want to witness all the achievable success of our forum site.

Choose bch and paste your coinsph bch wallet address. It's good to use crypto for withdrawals because the fee is small, and we will do the same if we send the payment via paypal, we will also pass it on to our e-wallets, another fee.
I withdraw my earnings here two weeks ago through crypto method. I chose the bitcoin payment as I didn't realize that there is an available method for bitcoin cash here. But the next time I cash out, I will be using it instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back