Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Server Upgrade Complete - Faster Load Times, Enhanced Security, and an Improved User Experience!

For those of you who have been active or visited the forum recently, you would have noticed we sent out an alert that the site was going to go down for a few hours or so, for a server upgrade. If you are having issues accessing the site, try clearing your browser cache for the site specifically, or clearing out your network card cache. That should fix any issues if you are experiencing any.

Our website load times have improved from 2-3 seconds per page request to less than 0.5 seconds! The USA reported Bizdustry.com loading in 0.388 seconds! That's right, half a second! Having faster load times, improves security, SEO, and user experience resulting in higher user retention. This result was taken using CheckHost. https://check-host.net/check-http

Untitled.png

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2
I've noticed it, the site is super fast now, good job Alex and the technical team behind the integration of the server.

Thanks for this update

Works fine

This is a great job by the Alexander and his team. Kudos to you guys.
I noticed the server is fast and more reliable than never before. Just keep the good work going. Nice seeing things moving in a great directions.

I am also noticed this change few days back I joined this forum, that time this forum taking some time to load, but now the loading time reduced, our forum technical team really deserves appreciation, because through their efforts this forum running very smoothly.

Congrats on the server upgrade with no known issues at hand. The forum does seem to load pretty quickly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back