What's new

Bizdustry Admin: How many members did you start with?

I think they started with one member, it is not so easy to build an online community like bizdustry. You need to encourage the admins because they are really doing something great for us in this platform. It is not easy to build and manage thousands of people coming to earn in one platform

I think they started with one member, it is not so easy to build an online community like bizdustry. You need to encourage the admins because they are really doing something great for us in this platform. It is not easy to build and manage thousands of people coming to earn in one platform
ONE member? I don't think you can start a forum with one unless you aren't counting forum owner. Maybe one posting member and from that one you can gain referrals or get word out.

I am just asking for encouragement purposes, it's obvious this great forum is now having thousands of members but can you share with us how many members you start with at the beginning?
I would also be interested in learning this. I know the success of this forum has been developed over time. And am sure it started with very few people. The progress has been steady over the past few months. Congrats to the admins. I hope now of them will come to answer this.

I am just asking for encouragement purposes, it's obvious this great forum is now having thousands of members but can you share with us how many members you start with at the beginning?
True it would serve as a great motivation to those trying to start one thing or the other, or a having difficulty in creating traffic for their business. The beginning is never easy but if you are consistent, you would go far.

I don't know how to answer your question. The person in authority that is fitted to answer this question is @Alexander or any member of the admin staff. I believe they really know very well how Bizdustry started with how many members.

They are our encouragement sincerely they encourage me alot, though am not in best position to answer this question but I just feel the admin really tried alot,and it it is worth the time

in everything we start ,we start from the scratch and later on develops into something great,i think they start with a single member that's the founder,and gradually it is becoming something big .

I guess one. When starting a site we start with a single member. This single one will refer two or three people and that's how it will continue to grow from one to thousands.

ONE member? I don't think you can start a forum with one unless you aren't counting forum owner. Maybe one posting member and from that one you can gain referrals or get word out.
Some forums start with one member and some others start with 20 staff members especially if this is a forum of a company when a company decides to create a forum.

I am very sure it started with only one member after that people starts to get to know about it,thats how it grows and reach the current number of people.

They have really done well to get to this extent I guess maybe they started with one member that is the founder. Being active participant in making it grow is something I want to learn from.

please am very curious to know how bizdustry grew so quickly in a very short time and how they have mange to keep the community for the number of years they have been in operation, as i intend on having my own forum in the future.

I also think that it all started with 1 participant and now it has reached 15 thousand participants, and all thanks to the great successes and achievements of our administration. I wish that Bizdustry will become the best PTP forum and get more members and we will move forward.

I don't have a forum but when I create my blog, I was getting like 10 views sometime. It really discourage me, but I refuse to stop. Before I abaddon the website, I was getting thousands view. Even when you're not getting large followers, don't stop.

Bizdustry was acquired from another person and gradually acquired other forrums. Thus, when Bizdustry started it already had members. Later, through word of mouth promotion and advertising on multiple platforms, members began to grow. One of the main reasons why Bizdstry grew so big in a short time was because of posting incentives.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back