Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone!

To show that you can earn big, through hard work and dedication on Bizdustry.com, here is my payment proof:
fkPr3D8.png

Now how did I manage that big payout? Other than posting around the forum, I provided top quality content to help direct how to use different aspects of the forum.

You can earn that big of a payout too, if you do your best to provide quality content and help around the forum!

Example Opportunities:
  • Informative Articles or Topics, that have great grammar and spelling, free of plagiarism.
  • Official Marketplace Topic, offering a service to fellow user; with BizNotes as an option for Payment.
  • Volunteering to look through our Paid To Programs Review Threads, to check if there is any major plagiarism issues, above 30% direct or rephrased. (Free Plagiarism Checker: https://www.prepostseo.com/ )
  • Referring Members, and having them get 25 quality posts, then proceeding to ask for Referral Crediting.
  • Writing up tutorials and guides on how to use Bizdustry to the fullest, with clear instructions.

There are more ways to earn around the forum. But the above are examples of what you could do to get BizNotes in the $100+ USD range.

Hope everyone is excited about this big payout, as I am!

OMG, it's really feel 👋 when your hardwork pays you..
I'm happy to see your success. This is a legit site. I'm lucky to be a part of this site!! 😇
Yes sis, I also got 67$ withdraw from this platform . I joined on 2nd November. Hard working and dedication is important. And of course quality Content is main point to get success.

I will get there soon! Watch out for me. Hopefully.
Anyway, congratulations to you and I do hope all of us will be able to replicate your accomplishment. More power!

Hi everyone!

To show that you can earn big, through hard work and dedication on Bizdustry.com, here is my payment proof:
fkPr3D8.png

Now how did I manage that big payout? Other than posting around the forum, I provided top quality content to help direct how to use different aspects of the forum.

You can earn that big of a payout too, if you do your best to provide quality content and help around the forum!

Example Opportunities:
  • Informative Articles or Topics, that have great grammar and spelling, free of plagiarism.
  • Official Marketplace Topic, offering a service to fellow user; with BizNotes as an option for Payment.
  • Volunteering to look through our Paid To Programs Review Threads, to check if there is any major plagiarism issues, above 30% direct or rephrased. (Free Plagiarism Checker: https://www.prepostseo.com/ )
  • Referring Members, and having them get 25 quality posts, then proceeding to ask for Referral Crediting.
  • Writing up tutorials and guides on how to use Bizdustry to the fullest, with clear instructions.

There are more ways to earn around the forum. But the above are examples of what you could do to get BizNotes in the $100+ USD range.

Congratulations to you man. Your hard work and dedication paid the price.

I don't care about how much money I make by posting on this forum, what I care about is how I contribute to the community by posting quality content. Well, I do care about making money, however, what I mean is I focus on creating quality content first, money is secondary.

Congratulations sir @Joshua It is quite a huge amount which indeed showed a lot of effort . I have tried to access the locked content section , where one can post good articles that can be unlocked with biznotes

Congratulation! Your reward gives us the courage and a push to get the same. Why don’t you share your strategy especially with those who joined recently?

Hi everyone!

fkPr3D8.png

Example Opportunities:

Wow congratulations dear for the achievement, this is the reward of your hard work and passion, no doubt consistency and hard work with determination and dedication will lead a man to the path of success.
Good luck for your next journey.

Never seen such a big payout in a forum before that is not from a contest and raffle. Congratulations!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back