What's new

Bizdustry 110$ Payment Proof!

Congratulation dear.. After your proof many doubts become clear. any one who thinks that bizdustry can not give payment to members your proof show the legit of this site, Thanks for showing your payment here.
So could really earn such an amount on this platform? Then I highly believe that one day I'll get to this point or I will bypass the highest amount ever earned on this platform

I couldn't beat @Joshua Farrell 's record (which is 150$), but i made it to 110$+ !
Thanks a lot Alex!
2qtdUtq.png
Many more congratulation buddy for this wonderful achievement and also thank you for sharing this information to made us motivate and to do hard work and that's why I am working on bizdustry because it's 100 to 2000% legit website.

Wow, that's a really huge amount to earn on a get paid to platform such as this. Congratulations, i feel motivated. I'm going to work harder so i can earn as much as this one day.

I will really have to work hard to reach such a target. I need to accumulate about $200 to start my blogging journey, pay for domain name, hosting and also a mentor. Hopefully it will be possible by the end of next month.

Congratulations Patrik! This is amazing, This is the reward for all your hard work, I know you definitely have put more work into reaching this feat.

This is a prove one again that Bizdustry is the best and very legit. Thank you Alex!

I just saw this. It's really good. It was one of the highest amounts I saw in PTP forums and I am happy for you. I'm new to the forum and I love it. Seeing this screenshot gave me more motivation to work

I just saw this. It's really good. It was one of the highest amounts I saw in PTP forums and I am happy for you. I'm new to the forum and I love it. Seeing this screenshot gave me more motivation to work
I have not requested payment yet but I know that it is a totally legal forum, and well managed, it is true that seeing these amounts motivate you to continue, I hope to leave my proof of payment soon in the forum too :D

Hopefully I get there once :-D. I fell in love with this platform and pay rate is quite good... Did you gain this number by gaining some referalls as well? Thanks for answer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back