Bitwin24 Airdrop

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitwin24 aims to be the first online lottery that's going to run in blockchain network. Every ticket bought will be recorded and the winners will be automatically paid using a smart contract in order to assure full transparency and security towards users.

How to participate in Bitwin24 Airdrop?

1) Visit : join.bitwin24.com
2) Complete the form at the end of the page
3)Verify your email (you'll also find your username and password in the email you received)
4) Complete the KYC after you log in to your account
5)Join their telegram group
6)Additionally you can follow them on their social media pages and invite at least 2 friends in order to participate in a raffle for 1000$ prize

At the end of the airdrop which is going to be at the end of 2020, you'll receive 3BWI coins to your account, which are could be worth around 20$.

Mostly I heard of such sites are a scam in the crypto world, It’s not safe. Only my wallet is safe for my resources.

Most airdrops don't pay, I have been scammed through some of them even waisted my time and energy in the end they asked me to deposit some btc so as to get paid, it wasn't funny

Do you think with the rate of scam trending in our society people will actually believe in involving themselves without any confirmation from sure source.

The site is listed scam in the crytpo world and also in blockchain site so it is best not to visit or have anything to do with this site.

Blockchain lotteries are a fairly new concept that is still vastly unpopular despite the apparent advantages it has over traditional lotteries plagued by lack of transparency, which results in manipulation of draw outcomes, prize pool formation and payouts. Multiple gambling, betting and lottery platforms have attempted to penetrate the market in the last few years. However, while blockchain lacks widespread adoption and remains unfavored by governments and financial institutions such as banks, it is no wonder that these projects did not manage to capture a considerable market share.

How far about this airdrop kindly update us on how far it has gone in being what it intended to be so as to know if eventually it was a genuine one as people expressed doubts over it.

This is late though. I wish I had seen this earlier; I'll do more research and see the state of the coin now.
The thing about these airdrops is that a majority of them lose value.

The site is listed scam in the crytpo world and also in blockchain site so it is best not to visit or have anything to do with this site.
Its mean you did some research against this airdrop thats really good move from you, because some people's join these type airdrops without doing any research, if they airdrops does scams with them, they blames all airdrops scam, thats was not right.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back