Bitcoin's price in 2023?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent days Bitcoin's price is between 16000 and 17000 range and it is nearly 75% lower than it's ATH, with the current situation of Bitcoin what is your price prediction for 2023?

Hopefuly not 0$. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just kidding, the Bitcoin will NEVER go even under 10k, I see only bright future for it.
You never can say never when it comes to crypto currency as so many things can happen that is beyond your control as a person and this would affect you if you did not carry out proper assessment

Hopefuly not 0$. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just kidding, the Bitcoin will NEVER go even under 10k, I see only bright future for it.
Considering the fact that Bitcoin is one of the best coin with the highest rate than the rest of the other crypto coins, I'm pretty sure that as time goes on it will increase in rate.

The bad experiences that have occurred to Bitcoin has made me to be doubtful but no one can tell so this is a time of temptation. Imagine the fault crypto has in recent days and made people unable to transact successfully.

i do not believe that bitcoin would perform well next year, though it is too soon to say as there are different factors that guide how the growth of bitcoin would look like.

One thing i have come to undrstand about the issue of cryptocurency is that theprices of a coin is largely dependent on the players in that crypto coin,demand and supply has a great effect on how the price will go.

We have just few days to go, but I do not even have any high expectations at all.

This is because of how volatile bitcoin and crypto currencies are.

They're not worth it.

The truth is that bitcoin might not go so much high in 2023 because the indices does not favor it to go high enough, but I do believe that bitcoin would perform more better in 2024

Bitcoin is currently bearish and their is no evidence of bullishness because the interest rates continues to increase week in, week out. I don't think it would go up in 2023.

Well, I don't see it perform better than it do this year. For the past few months now, it's price has been fluctuating in a circle.

Early next year, there's not going to be any change to it's price.

Bitcoin is currently bearish and their is no evidence of bullishness because the interest rates continues to increase week in, week out. I don't think it would go up in 2023.

I also believe that bitcoin's price would hardly improve in the year 2023 and there are many reasons for that. We have to consider the current performance of bitcoin in order to assess bitcoin's future price.

I also believe that bitcoin's price would hardly improve in the year 2023 and there are many reasons for that. We have to consider the current performance of bitcoin in order to assess bitcoin's future price.
The price of bitcoin to more than $65000 in 2019, may be this year in 2023 as well.Because many people have turned to online business,Some people who make payments through cryptocurrency.This year's bitcoin price may be worth more than $65,000.

I am predicting that we are going to have a very good year for bitcoin. I believe that a lot of institutional investors are beginning to come inside and we can clearly see that retailer beginning to buy also.

I feel that $10k is what will make people truly lose hope and sell. A lot of people are waiting for this opportunity and I actually though the FTX saga would take it that low. Hopefully it comes, but we DCA anyway.

It is very possible for Bitcoin to rise because the markets are highly manipulated and the market does not move unidirectionally, it seeks out liquidity.

It is very possible for Bitcoin to rise because the markets are highly manipulated and the market does not move unidirectionally, it seeks out liquidity.
Exactly, almost all the volume from yesterday entered futures, they are bursting shorts, we will see how this movement continues in the next few days

It seems the bulls have taken over for now, with the price of Bitcoin well above, $20k. It's still unsure to many of this is a sustainable bull run or just a relief rally to trap those who fomo.

I also believe that we are going to see some new lows because the economic realities in a lot of country is not positive but then we are going to end the year in a high note.

When it comes to making presumptions about crypto, it is really difficult to give an exact figure. However based on my knowledge and observation, I believe bitcoin will be arono $40k in 2023. I believe bitcoin will start showing improvement after second quarter.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back