Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A report from block chain on 21st of October said' bitcoin will hit the total price of $300 thousand by the end of the year 2021.
My own opinion is if this is possible..that means if I invest $20 now in bitcoin my return next year will be ×300 .
What is your view on this.

Several of these predictions are too unrealistic for just anyone to believe. End of 2021 is just a year from now, so I don't see this happening.

Several of these predictions are too unrealistic for just anyone to believe. End of 2021 is just a year from now, so I don't see this happening.
What if it happens...bitcoin got to $19k this afternoon and went back to $18k.. I still believe the news is true

That's is too much. Someone would just predict anything. I do not think this is possible. There could even be a drop in Bitcoin price next year.

the end of 2021 is so far and we can expect everything will happen, but 20$ still not much, you can take the risk with it and wait for this period.

That depends on the situation of panedemic till then but if everything went well it will with no doubt

A report from block chain on 21st of October said' bitcoin will hit the total price of $300 thousand by the end of the year 2021.
My own opinion is if this is possible..that means if I invest $20 now in bitcoin my return next year will be ×300 .
Your calculation is wrong. Your return with $20 will be $300 not multipled by 300.
I dont think it will reach 300k.. Maybe 30k,but 330k is impossible.

Your calculation is wrong. Your return with $20 will be $300 not multipled by 300.
I dont think it will reach 300k.. Maybe 30k,but 330k is impossible.
Nothing is impossible in the world of digital currency, bitcoin is the prove

I think most of those reports are made just to create more awareness and make more people invest in bitcoin. but i think that it should first pass $50000 before we start predicting such thing

I think most of those reports are made just to create more awareness and make more people invest in bitcoin. but i think that it should first pass $50000 before we start predicting such thing
$50k will be a pick for bitcoin, but the review that was giving earlier this September said bitcoin will rise to $20k this December and it was few weeks into November that it started its bullish. I think this report might be true looking at the current price of bitcoin

$50k will be a pick for bitcoin, but the review that was giving earlier this September said bitcoin will rise to $20k this December and it was few weeks into November that it started its bullish. I think this report might be true looking at the current price of bitcoin
Hmm yeah there are many reports and reviews on predicting the price of bitcoin and we can't start believing all of them , you get because is not all reports that are true
Post automatically merged:

Hmm yeah there are many reports and reviews on predicting the price of bitcoin and we can't start believing all of them , you get because is not all reports that are true

I don't see the probability of this coming to light. There are several resistance that Bitcoin needs to cross before it reach that height .

I don't see the possibility of this coming to light. There are several resistance that Bitcoin needs to cross before attending that amount. Though it may happen as you said,, am just making my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back