What's new

Bitcoin Blast - Legit or Scam?

In this article, we will be looking into one of the most popular applications, Bitcoin Blast, and seeing if it will really pay us Bitcoin or if it's a complete waste of time. Without anymore time to waste, let's jump straight into this app, shall we?

What is Bitcoin Blast?
Bitcoin Blast is essentially an application for iOS and Android phones created by the developers Bling Financial that promises to pay you real Bitcoin just for using the application. The app is basically a level-based game where you have to match the coloured Bitcoin and complete a set task to move onto the next level. The game runs on a coin-based system and you can convert these in-game coins called Bling Points into real Bitcoin according to the game. Is it a real app and can we really earn some Bitcoin just for playing a game on an application, or is it just another one of those scams that you should stay away from? Let's find out...

How does the application work?
The screenshot below shows what a level can look like. Above you can see the task needed to be completed to move onto the next level.
321419163_1630457927410153_3340556223930927262_n.jpg

After each level, a random amount of Bling Points gets added to your balance. For me, in the UK, these random amounts were usually between 3000 and 13000. Here are some upsides and downsides to this game:
  • Upside: Win or lose a level, you will get those bling points into your account. You're guaranteed those bling points, even if you fail a level.
  • Downside: You have to watch an ad after every level.
  • Downside: The app will limit how much you can play. Bitcoin Blast has these things called Party Poppers, in my experience, I get about 20 of these daily (they get refilled every day)

How can you withdraw your funds?
Because this app is offering only Bitcoin and Ethereum crypto currency, you will need a Coinbase account to get your Bitcoin. I would suggest signing up on the Coinbase
website before using this application (this link is my referral link, so when you use it, we'll both get around $10 in BTC). Bitcoin only supports Coinbase withdrawals at the moment, but this may change overtime.

So, is this app legit or a scam?
I grinded all the way up to just over 600,000 bling points on Bitcoin Blast, I cashed these points out and... I got paid! And instantly too!
Below you can find a screenshot of the payment proof into my Coinbase account and the email I received after the cash out was complete:

322154856_481035670879963_2897513794208429725_n.jpg
322410772_534697518594230_7335456784498913830_n.jpg

Conclusion
So, we've concluded and seen proof that this app will pay real Bitcoin to a Coinbase account, but is it worth it? Just over 600,000 points for 8 pence doesn't seem like it's worth any time at all, does it? I would definitely recommend this app for people who are new to the world of crypto currency and want to learn more about it, or people who just wanna earn a couple of pence here and there. My advice for you about this app? Just try it yourself and let me know your outcome. How much did you earn and how long did it take you to earn it? Thank you so much for reading, and I hope this helped anyone out there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back