What's new

Bitbinary.net REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT

I have been scammed by such kind of programs in the past as well. This is why I am aware of the techniques they utilise to loot and rob people. I was scammed by at least 4 Hyip sites in the past.
Sorry to hear that you also one of the victim of these scam hyip sites,but your past bad experience really useful for us, because you know all those things how these scammers try to scam us, I wish you always expose these scams sites, in this way you helps so many users.

Sorry to hear that you also one of the victim of these scam hyip sites,but your past bad experience really useful for us, because you know all those things how these scammers try to scam us, I wish you always expose these scams sites, in this way you helps so many users.

Well, this is something that I have learned. You must never trust any kind of Hyip site, no matter how promising they look. In the end, they shall become a scam and run away.

Well, this is something that I have learned. You must never trust any kind of Hyip site, no matter how promising they look. In the end, they shall become a scam and run away.
Surely I will follow your tips sir, basically I am not a that person, who believes in short term money, iam only invest my money in well recognized crypto coins, because in crypto industry we have lot of work to make money.

Surely I will follow your tips sir, basically I am not a person, who believes in short term money, iam only invest my money in well recognized crypto coins, because in crypto industry we have lot of work to make money.

I have also been a cryptocurrency investor myself. However, I have yet to learn many things. You must never invest a really huge amount of cash when it comes to cryptocurrency or stock markets.

I have also been a cryptocurrency investor myself. However, I have yet to learn many things. You must never invest a really huge amount of cash when it comes to cryptocurrency or stock markets.
Sure sir, as usually iam not invest my all capital in one time, first I devides my capital in 4 parts, whenever I notice any coin price fell down, I invest 25% another dip 25% in every dip I invest 25%, in this way I makes money in every dip.last few years this strategy working to me really well.

There is no one conscient that pays money to get more without even providing any kind of work or service to the website owner because by logic money is given to someone after some effort given not send 100 $ and receive double within a month or any folk.

There is no one conscient that pays money to get more without even providing any kind of work or service to the website owner because by logic money is given to someone after some effort given not send 100 $ and receive double within a month or any folk.
Exactly,no one can give a lot of money without any effort, especially online. Everyone promises they will pay high money, but in reality, these types of platforms are trying to scam us, so don't trust any sugar coated words.

Exactly,no one can give a lot of money without any effort, especially online. Everyone promises they will pay high money, but in reality, these types of platforms are trying to scam us, so don't trust any sugar coated words.
Even PTC that pays little reward and faucet sites could scam users so what about a site offering 100 $ for a free signup which seems not logic at all.

Even PTC that pays little reward and faucet sites could scam users so what about a site offering 100 $ for a free signup which seems not logic at all.
Yes, you are right, only sign up for 100$ dollars. This figure is not digestible. Most of the sites use this type of cheap trick to attract users' attention to sign up on their platforms. Once the sign up process is complete, they apply so many conditions to withdraw that 100$ dollar bonus.

Yes, you are right, only sign up for 100$ dollars. This figure is not digestible. Most of the sites use this type of cheap trick to attract users' attention to sign up on their platforms. Once the sign up process is complete, they apply so many conditions to withdraw that 100$ dollar bonus.
From such conditions is to make a deposit in order to be able to cashout and therefore you will never earn a dime after invest so imagine invest 25 $ as example in plan to activate withdrawals.

From such conditions is to make a deposit in order to be able to cashout and therefore you will never earn a dime after invest so imagine invest 25 $ as example in plan to activate withdrawals.
Yes, their conditions are like that we need to complete 500$ to 1000$ trading volume, or like bring other members to on their platform, after complete all of their tasks, there is no guarantee that we will receive the bonus funds.

Yes, their conditions are like that we need to complete 500$ to 1000$ trading volume, or like bring other members to on their platform, after complete all of their tasks, there is no guarantee that we will receive the bonus funds.
When accomplishing 500 $ trade you could lose all assets propable that even getting paid 100 $ bonus you find yourself pay 400 $ from pocket money.

When accomplishing 500 $ trade you could lose all assets propable that even getting paid 100 $ bonus you find yourself pay 400 $ from pocket money.
Yes, trading is not easy, especially for beginners. Without knowledge, if we try trading, it leads to losing our money.
To grab a bonus, if we lose our double amount, it is just like a foolish step.

Yes, trading is not easy, especially for beginners. Without knowledge, if we try trading, it leads to losing our money.
To grab a bonus, if we lose our double amount, it is just like a foolish step.
Even professional traders are losing means even you are expert you could lose means there is always a risk of either win or lose the money.

Even professional traders are losing means even you are expert you could lose means there is always a risk of either win or lose the money.
Yes, pro traders do not win every trade. They have good knowledge of trading, but in a crypto market, within a few minutes conditions change, but their experience helps them to avoid a big loss.
Yes, pro traders do not win every trade. They have good knowledge of trading, but in a crypto market, within a few minutes conditions change, but their experience helps them to avoid a big loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back